Thuren Front Coils , Fox 2.0 Tuned Shocks , Track Bar, And Active Sway Bar .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mgrimm1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Doing the same thing in the front once the parts arrive, except track bar instead of sway bar. Would be interested to hear about any increase in the ride performance specifically over rougher highway, expansion joints on bridges, etc. Looks good.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Nice! What size coils, and what size tires?

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Interested to hear your thoughts on the front sway bar? I know it's all been installed at once so may be hard to tell what it did for the ride but let us know.

Mgrimm1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Doing the same thing in the front once the parts arrive, except track bar instead of sway bar. Would be interested to hear about any increase in the ride performance specifically over rougher highway, expansion joints on bridges, etc. Looks good.

Installed 2" Thuren soft ride coils and Fox 2.0 shocks on front only. Added the Thuren track bar because I had a slight shudder. Coils and shocks did improve the ride quite a bit but the shudder is still there. I have aligned it per the Thuren specs as well. Going through a number of other threads and some talk about drive shaft or transmission. Did not fix my overall problem, but I recommend the coils and shocks if you feel the front is too stiff.