TOMORROW'S THE BIG DAY...LOTS OF UPGRADES

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
POINTMAN380

POINTMAN380

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Guess it was funnier on my computer screen with my similar looking truck in the sig. Nice ride!

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk
Lol....I figgered as much. My response was intended with the same sarcasm. Thanks

OP
OP
POINTMAN380

POINTMAN380

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
On a separate note....does anyone know if the husky brand front mud flaps will fit with this setup? I'm getting alot more rocks and mud with these tires being kicked back on the rockers and step bars. I think they'll fit, just curious if anyone else has done it

dbrock34

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
On a separate note....does anyone know if the husky brand front mud flaps will fit with this setup? I'm getting alot more rocks and mud with these tires being kicked back on the rockers and step bars. I think they'll fit, just curious if anyone else has done it
I just put the Huskys on mine a few weeks ago. My tires are 295/65s so only 11.5" wide but on a +01 offset. When backing up and turning the wheel to the right they rubbed on passenger side so I had to do a little trimming. It was hitting on the inside and lower half of the mud guard. I also have the same Bilstein level. They do help keeping most of the mud and rocks off of the truck.

OP
OP
POINTMAN380

POINTMAN380

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I just put the Huskys on mine a few weeks ago. My tires are 295/65s so only 11.5" wide but on a +01 offset. When backing up and turning the wheel to the right they rubbed on passenger side so I had to do a little trimming. It was hitting on the inside and lower half of the mud guard. I also have the same Bilstein level. They do help keeping most of the mud and rocks off of the truck.
Thanks for the info. I think I'm gonna try the AEV mud flaps and see how they work out.