Traded my ‘20 Power Wagon for......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram 1500 Limited 4X4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
*******.......[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Just kiddin’ man. That’s awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LaramieAdam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Laramie Limited
Engine
If I could pay US gas prices I'd have a TRX as well.

I'm kicking my self for not getting the launch, guys are making 20k on them now

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

56PW17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If I could pay US gas prices I'd have a TRX as well.

I'm kicking my self for not getting the launch, guys are making 20k on them now

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk
That will go away shortly. You can find them for Msrp if you have the time

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Congrats!

We have a new TRX Section here so post up your impressions of the truck, the purchasing experience, pros & cons, etc....

We'd love to hear your views on the truck.

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram 1500 Limited 4X4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Traded my 2017 PW for a TRX. Got 45k for the PW and MSRP for the TRX. Happy with it.

Which one did you go with, just the plain TRX for 71k MSRP-ish or did you add anything special? I looked and figured since my 18 Limited 1500 is still worth 38k trade in on a good day, I could possibly do that (if I really wanted one bad enough) and only finance about 33k but in order to get the good stuff like the platinum package, that jumped the price up to over 91k….lol.

Mace Peveler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Which one did you go with, just the plain TRX for 71k MSRP-ish or did you add anything special? I looked and figured since my 18 Limited 1500 is still worth 38k trade in on a good day, I could possibly do that (if I really wanted one bad enough) and only finance about 33k but in order to get the good stuff like the platinum package, that jumped the price up to over 91k….lol.

I just got what the dealer had. Level 2, carbon fiber, technology group, trailer tow, bed utility, Red accents, running boards and HK sound system. No moonroof, but I didn't really want one.

I purchased 5, 37" tires and had them mounted on my AEV Katlas the day before in preparation of trading my PW in on a new 75th anniversary. The PW showed up the next day at one dealer and the called and asked if I wanted to put a deposit down on it. While I was thinking about it, another dealer I had talked to called and said they'd sell me their TRX for MSRP and give me 45k trade. I had paid 50k for my PW four years prior, so I switched gears and went with the TRX.

Drove my PW 200 miles to the dealership, switched trucks and drove 200 miles home. Two totally different driving experiences. Not bashing the PW by any means, but it drives like a truck. The TRX drives more like a sports car.

OP
OP
TerrysWagon

TerrysWagon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I had ordered mine way back with everything but the tire rack in the bed. $95k. Gave me shy $60k for my 6 month old Power Wagon. Like Mace said, totally different driving experience. Still getting used to it.

Moparfanatic21

U.S. Marine Vet - 0321, Now a Doctor...of Vehicles
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I love my TRX, but it is in the shop right now for a vibration I couldn't pin point

christoff

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
They’re like a unicorn. You hear about them and you’re not sure if they’re real because you never see them.

Congratulations. Great looking truck.

Airmousam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Wanted a PW for several years,, but the TRX is pretty awesome too. Would love that motor in the PW just because...enjoy