Traded the 2500 Beast... Went with a Sport!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
(S.M.R) 101

(S.M.R) 101

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Thanks Jeremy!

I know Greg, I know.... It was a shock to several people lol... I'm still trying to convince my mom that I got rid of the 2500.. she refuses to believe me...

It will surly be missed.. I'll always have pictures to remember it by..

I just hope it goes to a good home and someone takes care of it... I hope whoever buys it understands the time and work that was spent planning and working on that truck.

Lhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Predator 4x4 Dually & 2012 Ram Puinsher R/T 1 of 1
Engine
6.7 Cummins Turbo & Hemi 5.7
I drive threw your home town everyday on my way to work. Was just at the warren this weekend watching the 300 in the directors suite.
Man your old truck was a beast! Congrats on your new one!

audio1der

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
A new chapter in life, huh?
Hope she treats you well! 8 spd & 3.92 will be a treat!

preachp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hi SMR101,

Nice lookin' truck! BTW I read something not too long ago that said that LEO's don't target red, they target grays and silver more because those colors tend to speed more.
Nice ride, enjoy it.

preachp

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm sure the 50% improvement in fuel economy will be nice.

Once the EcoDiesel is out, I'll have a hard time staying out of a Red/Silver Laramie.

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Awesome. Congrats on your new truck. I love the Sport models. If I get a new truck it will be the 2014 reg. cab/short bed 4X4 Sport Ram.
I never saw your old truck,...that thing is beast! (Still new to the forum.)

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
Kyle, the new truck looks great. I see it didn't take long to pull those mud flaps off the back...haha. I'm excited to see what you come up with for the new one.

Your 2500 was the best looking 4th gen 2500 I have seen yet. I think we all will miss seeing that truck.

OP
OP
(S.M.R) 101

(S.M.R) 101

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
5.7L HEMI
A new chapter in life, huh?
Hope she treats you well! 8 spd & 3.92 will be a treat!

Yes sir. Time to start over fresh! I have never owned a red truck before.. pretty much had all the other main colors.. Yes the 8 spd and the 3.92's sure do make me smile when I'm zipping around town lol.

Hi SMR101,

Nice lookin' truck! BTW I read something not too long ago that said that LEO's don't target red, they target grays and silver more because those colors tend to speed more.
Nice ride, enjoy it.

preachp

Yeah, I stay out of trouble.. Only ever had 1 speeding ticket since I've been driving... One things for sure.. They will always be able to spot me now lol.

I'm sure the 50% improvement in fuel economy will be nice.

Once the EcoDiesel is out, I'll have a hard time staying out of a Red/Silver Laramie.

I already love the mpg's this thing pulls.... that 2500 sure as hell wasn't helping me out with the mileage lol... But it looked good, that was about it.

Awesome. Congrats on your new truck. I love the Sport models. If I get a new truck it will be the 2014 reg. cab/short bed 4X4 Sport Ram.
I never saw your old truck,...that thing is beast! (Still new to the forum.)

Thank you very much.. I sure as hell will miss the old truck.. It was the most effort I have ever put into a truck, it was a good truck.

Them reg cab sport Hemi's are pretty wicked... with the 8 speed and 3.92 rear I couldn't imagine the way that thing would fly.

Kyle, the new truck looks great. I see it didn't take long to pull those mud flaps off the back...haha. I'm excited to see what you come up with for the new one.

Your 2500 was the best looking 4th gen 2500 I have seen yet. I think we all will miss seeing that truck.

Thank you Matt.. I'm pretty excited to jump into it and see what I can come up with. I have my work cut out for me coming from the 2500... I've never done work to a red truck so I'm pretty stoked to give it a try.

I am for sure going to miss the 2500 and all the complements I got about it.. I appreciate it again that you added it to the Moe's site.. That was probably one of the things I was most stoked about.

I've got my list coming at you tonight buddy! let's Moe's this ***** out :D

RedDevil73

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I approve of this truck.

Except the sunroof. I'm 6'4". Gotta have headroom.

OP
OP
(S.M.R) 101

(S.M.R) 101

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I know right? I gotta get my buddy to hook me up with a new sig pic :D

Cruizer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Sport 4x4 QC
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Here was my reaction scrolling down through your pics:

Eeeeeeewwwwww, it's a red one! Man that's sharp.

Son of a *****! It has a sunroof. Why didn't my truck have a sunroof?!?! lol :laughing1:

I'm not a red guy either, though my last 2 trucks have been red and I have no idea why. It just kind of gets you after being around it for awhile.

Congrats! You have a beautiful Sport. Can't wait to see what you do with it. Last truck was killer. :waytogo:

OP
OP
(S.M.R) 101

(S.M.R) 101

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Here was my reaction scrolling down through your pics:

Eeeeeeewwwwww, it's a red one! Man that's sharp.

Son of a *****! It has a sunroof. Why didn't my truck have a sunroof?!?! lol :laughing1:

I'm not a red guy either, though my last 2 trucks have been red and I have no idea why. It just kind of gets you after being around it for awhile.

Congrats! You have a beautiful Sport. Can't wait to see what you do with it. Last truck was killer. :waytogo:

Haha!

I love the sunroof! This is the first Red truck and I think I like it... Not sure if I'll ever buy another red truck but this one has for sure grown on me.

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thank you very much.. I sure as hell will miss the old truck.. It was the most effort I have ever put into a truck, it was a good truck.
Them reg cab sport Hemi's are pretty wicked... with the 8 speed and 3.92 rear I couldn't imagine the way that thing would fly.

You're welcome.
This one staying stock or are you modding it?

Bigdaddy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 3500 Laramie CCLB
Engine
6.7L Diesel Cummins
Awesome, it look good and congrats on it red is a good color.