Tradesman center console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I was wondering if anyone had any info on how to disassemble the center console on a 2015 tradesman single cab, with the 2/3 seats. I need to fix a short in the aux port, so either how to pop that out, or the entire plastic housing would be appreciated. Attached picture of the type I'm working with, since all info I can find is for the car style console.

PXL_20240523_025733236.jpg

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I was wondering if anyone had any info on how to disassemble the center console on a 2015 tradesman single cab, with the 2/3 seats. I need to fix a short in the aux port, so either how to pop that out, or the entire plastic housing would be appreciated. Attached picture of the type I'm working with, since all info I can find is for the car style console.

View attachment 543356
Been 10 years or better since i had a truck with that flip up center,but if i remember right,i think if you lift the matt up in the bottom of the center hole,there'll be a couple screws under it.

jawzs2

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010, 2014
Engine
1500, 3500
Here's write up on how to take it apart, and videos. He is replacing the USB hub, but he shows how it's done

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar

View attachment 543356
@Mpgrimm2 of M2Mods made some great how to videos on exactly this...my Aux port does the same thing (I just disconnected it at the back of the radio and use the signal for something else).

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

OP
OP
I
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks everyone, especially SitKneelBend for the videos. Now I just need a day off lol, not quite as simple as I hoped. I personally have a Bluetooth receiver plugged into my aux port, and want to keep as much of the factory stereo in tact as possible.