Truck security systems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RedSRT4Me

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 CC Sport
Engine
Ok guys here's the deal. I have someone who seems to enjoy vandalizing my trunk with their keys.

Any of you guys/gals running a security system similar to Tesla so I can put an end to this garbage?

POINTMAN380

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
If it's happening in your driveway, a ring security camera is worth every bit of the 150.00 price tag.

Plus the cost of a good 12 guage, but I assume you already have one of those...lol

madtrucker2016

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You would have to install a camera system on all four sides of the truck ,but not that you can see them. The system would have to record when you manually turn it on .Look up on the web aim sure you will find a system. Then you catch who is doing it on camera .

POINTMAN380

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
You would have to install a camera system on all four sides of the truck ,but not that you can see them. The system would have to record when you manually turn it on .Look up on the web aim sure you will find a system. Then you catch who is doing it on camera .
Ring is motion activated and will alert you to any motion. It allowed me to catch the thief who broke into my truck last year. He can attest to it's function when he gets out in 2024

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L V8
Could not agree more in regards to the ring cameras. Go one for Christmas and as a great picture very clear and you can set the motion settings on where you want the pick up. Can't beat the price , and picture. All I know someone was screwing with my truck there is no mount of money that I would not spend the catch their ass. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

madtrucker2016

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Ring is motion activated and will alert you to any motion. It allowed me to catch the thief who broke into my truck last year. He can attest to it's function when he gets out in 2024
Yes ring is a good idea but if the truck is parked some other place ,what ring do for the truck then?

Addicted2fishing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Maybe try a trail cam if you have somewhere to hide it. They tend to have excellent night vision and some take video.

Maybe check Costco. Once you’re done with the cam return it. Or Wally World.

Some people are just down right pieces of ****

Tiped on ifone using Tapatalk and auto correct. Can’t you tell?

BOWERSFJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Try Simply Safe ... Battery camera and wifi ... No wires ... Mount it any place ... Then go get some extra ammo for your 9mm ... Don’t stop squeezin till it goes click, instead of bang

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk