Truck Stalling Over 4 Year Period with 14 Visits to Dealership

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

meedom

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You might want to consider a catch can...

scott lass 18

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 ram 1500
Engine
It stalls when foot is off gas and coming to a stop and more so when turning. They never did anything with the fuel system.

Someone on another forum suggested a throttle body cleaning. I would have thought the mechanic would have looked at that as one of the first things they did. A little bit ago I took the intake tube off the throttle body and the edges looked dirty with carbon buildup. So I went and picked up some throttle body cleaner. See attached pictures. I will report back after a couple days of driving to see if I get a stall. Fingers crossed it's this simple.

View attachment 153473

View attachment 153474

View attachment 153475

View attachment 153476
I had at stealers they say don't see it and yes it still stalls still 3 times this morning !!!! new throttle body map sensor cam sensor new plugs coils ok new air filter so guess time for a ecm replacement don't know anymore ! cappy fuel relay setup dealer wont let me buy there fuel relay kit setup sadly ?