TRX Dealer Markups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ram Wagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Maybe i've missed it in here somewhere but question for you guys that have been lucky enough to get your TRX, did you order one through your dealer or find one at a dealership?
I found a TRX ANVIL Launch edition at a dealer near me but they marked it up by $50k so $146k for the truck. is this something all you guys are seeing out there with these trucks? They also said they have 14 more ordered and will be marked up $25k +. Puts this truck out of my range......but who knows i do have a kidney i can sell.

Pudge

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Power Wagon 75th
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I thought Launches had to be presold and have a n actual buyer. Guess not.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I thought Launches had to be presold and have a n actual buyer. Guess not.

I suppose it could be the case, however the original buyer could have backed out...

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Maybe i've missed it in here somewhere but question for you guys that have been lucky enough to get your TRX, did you order one through your dealer or find one at a dealership?
I found a TRX ANVIL Launch edition at a dealer near me but they marked it up by $50k so $146k for the truck. is this something all you guys are seeing out there with these trucks? They also said they have 14 more ordered and will be marked up $25k +. Puts this truck out of my range......but who knows i do have a kidney i can sell.

That is just insane. The truck is already extremely expensive. I cant imagine dealers marking it up any higher than the msrp.

maxx442

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 3500
Engine
6.7 H.O.
They did the same thing the first two production years of the Viper. Window sticker was $36-40K, selling price $80-90K.
The Dodge dealer in Louisville, KY took bids on their allotment of them.

Derrick Brown

Derrick Brown - 2020 FCA Certified Ram Expert
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel
Ours is marked up 25K to 117,350

GreenF8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Saw a Cadillac CT4-Blackwing in Milwaukee the other day marked up $30k over MSRP...CRAZY TIMES!

NOV87

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
As long as there's demand.