TufTruck TTC-1210 Installation & Initial Thoughts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXCobraKid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
After about 18 months of owning my truck and keeping a tub or two of tools in the bed underneath the bed cover, I noticed that the back end of my truck had started to sag and was giving me the "Cali-Lean" look. I don't tow much with my truck other than a utility trailer every so often but I always have a couple of tubs of tools, straps, and other stuff in the bed. After a lot of research and reaching out to TufTruck directly I decided to purchase the TTC-1210 rear coil springs for my truck.

During my research, I didn't see many write-ups on these coils or anything on the install so I joined this forum and decided to post my own. I ordered the springs directly from TufTruck and they shipped from Canada down here to Texas in about 2 weeks.

Once I got them in and set aside some time for the install it took in total about 45 minutes from tools out to tools back up. The first thing that you'll need to do is jack the truck up and place jack stands underneath the frame in front of the rear trailing arms. I elected to take the rear wheels off for access but I'm sure you can leave them on if you'd like, however, it did make this extremely easy. Next, I removed the lower shock bolt and lowered the rear axle all the way down on my jack, make sure you watch your brake lines if you have your truck jacked very high up. Once the axle was lowered you simply remove the old coils and swap over the top plate and put it back together, it really is that simple!

My first impression of the springs was that my truck no longer has the "Cali-Lean" and the ride is just as plush as it was before. I can notice less body roll in the corners but again, they did not compromise the ride quality.

Hopefully this helps someone and feel free to reach out with any questions!

Photo Mar 02, 7 05 36 AM.jpg
Photo Mar 01, 12 07 00 PM.jpg
Photo Mar 01, 12 15 24 PM.jpg
Photo Mar 01, 12 15 14 PM.jpg
Photo Mar 01, 12 18 37 PM.jpg

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963