Uconnect Files

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clift567

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have look through all the forums for the Uconnect files and the only set have been for the 12.1 radio.

I'm looking for 8.4 files any help would be appreciated. I refuse to pay the dealer $300 to put a flash drive in..

NOTE: Uconnect website shows no update, but there is multiple for my radio, and customer service has confirmed it needs to be updated.

Thanks

I have a 2019 Ram 1500 5th gen

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

clift567

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks
Here the part number, also it doesn't have nav.

Attachments

• 20230804_191611.jpg
    20230804_191611.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 44

JW2 Innovations

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 2500
Engine
Why not just download them yourself? If your radio has an upgrade available it will be listed here: https://www.driveuconnect.com/support/software-update.html
That's not completely accurate. I went through this same cycle a couple months back. My radio version was really old but when I put my vin into this website it says I'm up to date. Called the uconnect team, which ended up me knowing more than they do about versions, radio types.....very frustrating to say the least. In the end I ended up going to several websites to piece together a the update versions I needed so I could update up to the latest version. Once you have the right files and hit the right versions in order it's easy. Getting the files took me some time.

I'd share what I have, but with yours being a 2019 it's not what you need. Good luck!

VitaliiDerkach

Reaction score
i am also looking for the files to upgrade to 8.4, i have version 1748.08. Found Technical Service bulletin 08-016-21, which contains information about version 1848.34. Please who can help? I'm sorry, I may not have written there, but I have a car Jeep cherokee kl 2018! I will be gratefulView attachment 527545

Last edited:

VitaliiDerkach

Reaction score
Хтось може сказати мені, яка це версія? UAV, UAX тощо?
Please help me! I have a 2018 Jeep Cherokee. I need help finding the update files for my Delphi 8.4 inch Uconnect (no NAV). I've checked everywhere and can't find it! Looking for files to upgrade to 8.4, I have version 1748.08. Found Technical Service Bulletin 08-016-21 which contains information about version 1848.34. Please who can help? Thanks for any help

JW2 Innovations

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 2500
Engine
Probably because the uconnect web site is wrong and has no option to allow you to download updates unless IT wants you too...
My experience with the driveuconnect web link is that for 4th Gen radios, it just defacto states that you are already on the latest version so you don't need one - it's NOT checking anything TBH. Which also means that site isn't going to allow you access any further to ANY versions that match the VIN provided. So you're stuck. I tried to contact support, oh boy! That was fun! Was told that my radio would just auto update all by itself...even though I was on 2016 firmware and needed like 4 or 5 updates to get to most recent.....and when I asked them why it hasn't "auto and wirelessly" updated itself for the last several years (2016 RAM 2500 here) it was crickets on the call.... Sad when a customer knows more about the updates than support does.....scary!

End of my story is that I spent a LOT of time across MANY forum's like this one gathering the update versions I need so I could do them one at a time to work myself up to the latest version. Shouldn't be this difficult but it is what it is.....

Batt4Christ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
So- that brings us back around: what software/firmware Version is the latest and where can I find it, sic. Ether uconnect page is absolutely worthless…???

2018 RAM 1500 Crew Laramie 4wd Ecodiesel. Has the 8.4 NON-Nav (Alpine premium sound)

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
You all do understand that European radios likely will not be the same as USA/Canada & even there, there are differences, like no Uconnect or whatever they call it now

I do know that Ram/Jeep/ etc. service members that are going overseas, have to send their Radios down to Florida or some other State & some company Exchanges Radios with you

CAN I PURCHASE A RADIO IN THE US AND TAKE IT TO ANOTHER COUNTRY, LIKE EUROPE?​

No, a radio purchased here in the US can not be taken to another country.

The frequencies used in some other countries, like Europe, are even (102.8).

The frequencies used here in the US are odd numbers (102.7) and can not be changed.

---------------------------------------------------------

VitaliiDerkach

I know that this company works on Ram/Jeep/ etc. Radios
They are overseas, maybe you could contact them & ask them about updates

https://www.customtronix.com/products/jailbreaker-enigma-delphi-kit/

MuddyJeep810

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Have you looked at this thread yet? Link
Hi JW. I recently bought a Canadian 2014 Ram. I have a few questions about my radio. First, is it even possible to update the US maps to the current version? Second, is there an order I need to do the updates, or do I just update it to the newest version? Third, are the versions in this screenshot correct for my radio (2014 Ram 8.4 UAV) and the most current available?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231004_142653_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231004_142653_Chrome.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 6

PaleFlyer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi JW. I recently bought a Canadian 2014 Ram. I have a few questions about my radio. First, is it even possible to update the US maps to the current version? Second, is there an order I need to do the updates, or do I just update it to the newest version? Third, are the versions in this screenshot correct for my radio (2014 Ram 8.4 UAV) and the most current available?
Not sure if you are still looking, but there are certain versions that have to be installed, but not always.

You apparently have to find the TSB for the update (or equiv for Canada) to see what updates you HAVE to install, and which ones you can skip. (IE the 2018's need 18.x, 19.x, 28.x, and then they can load 40.x, skipping 20.x, 21.x, 22.x, 29.x, 30.x and 39.x I believe.)

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Hello everyone.I have a 2019 dodge ram. a problem with Delphi VP2_8.4 DT SXM .it does not turn on .all power supplies have been checked, including can. the problem is that the Emmc micron firmware has flown off.you need an update or dump file for the firmware on the programmer.thanks .I am writing through a translator.I really hope for your help
Can you post a picture of your radio?