Uconnect update ... Now radio changes stations on its own.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fran-c7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Radio worked fined before i received 8.4an software update now radio changes stations on its own any have this happen to them ?

Ken226

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
That's weird. Possibly some corrupted files in the software.

Maybe try downloading the appropriate files from the rollup thread and reinstalling.

What year is your truck, and which radio do you have?

Michael

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That’s a feature, not a bug. [emoji23]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know the voices in my head aren’t real, but man, do they ever come up with some great ideas.

RamCares

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Radio worked fined before i received 8.4an software update now radio changes stations on its own any have this happen to them ?

Hi, I'm sorry to hear this is happening. Please DM us with more details so I can look into this further.

Alison
RamCares

junglecrus

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
Mine does this too, I just got Uconnect a few weeks ago and today my radio kept turning to 107.9, after about 30 seconds on another station, over and over again.

nlambert182

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Does it only change to 107.9, or does it also cycle through the various other formats? (CD, Bluetooth, Aux, Radio, XM, etc...)

If the latter, it could be that your aux port (3.5mm) in the media hub is going bad. The way that I fixed this in my 2016 was to cut off the jack from an old pair of $2 headphones and plug it into the aux port and leave it there. I went 4 years with that fix and never had another issue.

If the former, I can't really help.