Unexplained stalling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Armyvetchris

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi engine I replaced fuel tank fuel pump cam sensor crank sensor hard reset the tipm and I'm still having random stalling problems my stepfather said it could be fuel pressure or fuel filter but nothing seems to be the case it just unexplainably stalls does anybody have anything to suggest

Snake15eyes1998

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Did you check your air filter? How about clean your Mass airflow sensor? Does your truck do this hot or Cold? If you leave it idling, will it stall eventually?

03PatriotSLT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Check your fuse box under the hood. Had a similar issue and then some. I ended up having a corroded plug. Repaired and have zero issues now. Everything is better than before.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LoneWolf3574

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi engine I replaced fuel tank fuel pump cam sensor crank sensor hard reset the tipm and I'm still having random stalling problems my stepfather said it could be fuel pressure or fuel filter but nothing seems to be the case it just unexplainably stalls does anybody have anything to suggest
Did you ever get this fixed? What was the problem and solution?