Updated Pics

Paint The Exhaust Tips

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

17CrewCab1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I haven't really done a ton to the truck since the last update. Only thing was I painted the tow hooks red as well as my center caps. Got a hard cover and tinted the front windshield.

Try to keep it clean. I use it for my daily but I also like to go out and find the dirt road.. and muddy roads.

Wife and the kids went up north camping this weekend. I couldn't get off of work and have to watch the dog.. so washed her up and went to get some food. Found a cool spot near a train yard. Figured.. why not.

I am thinking I need to paint the exhaust tips flat black. They do get hot, so may need to get the high heat.. anyone paint theirs and have good results/lasting?

My wife is due for a new car come December. We're waiting to get her one for xmas.

I've been eyeing a Power Wagon and a Rebel.. who knows...... 2 car deal coming?!! But I do love this truck..

Truck1.jpg

Truck2.jpg

ilovemyramlaremie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Nice looking truck. I would spend the $200 and get yourself a set of black Carven 5 inch tips from moe’s performace. It will look sharp

OP
OP
17CrewCab1500

17CrewCab1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Nice looking truck. I would spend the $200 and get yourself a set of black Carven 5 inch tips from moe’s performace. It will look sharp

Thing is I have a Magnaflow stainless exhaust kit with 5" tips..

OP
OP
17CrewCab1500

17CrewCab1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah I thought about it. But the tips are tig welded to the stainless tailpipes. So in order to do that I'd have to remove both tailpipes from the muffler.
Not that motivated just yet. hehe