USB/charging module

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JollyGreen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
First post, just bought a 2017 Big Horn and the usb media port doesn’t work. The charging only usb port works but the media USB port doesn’t. Any ideas on what the fix is? I had a 2014 Big Horn that was picky as to the sequence of starting and plugging in iPhone for everything to work. Also, when I play iTunes via Bluetooth I can’t get any volume out of the phone when using Waze. Any help on these issues would be greatly appreciated.

RamCares

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
First post, just bought a 2017 Big Horn and the usb media port doesn’t work. The charging only usb port works but the media USB port doesn’t. Any ideas on what the fix is? I had a 2014 Big Horn that was picky as to the sequence of starting and plugging in iPhone for everything to work. Also, when I play iTunes via Bluetooth I can’t get any volume out of the phone when using Waze. Any help on these issues would be greatly appreciated.

Hi, I'm sorry to hear this. Please let me know if you plan on visiting a dealership for this concern. I would be happy to open a case for you.

Alison
RamCares