Washer fluid light stuck on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gypsy400

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My low fluid light comes on once in awhile and won't shut off when refilled.. I deal with it for a few days then I then add some cheap blue stuff. The light usually goes out once a good portion of blue is added.

I use the -45° Rain X stuff

gypsy400

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I still like the good old days,when it quit spraying washer fluid,you filled it up,lol
LOL.. my Ford has that option and I hate it.. I don't like running out in the middle of a multi lane highway drive. At least with the Light on the Ram I can run for 2 more days after it illuminates.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
LOL.. my Ford has that option and I hate it.. I don't like running out in the middle of a multi lane highway drive. At least with the Light on the Ram I can run for 2 more days after it illuminates.
Means you're not opening the hood often enough and doing routine maintence :rolleyes: I can't ever remember having the low washer fluid light come on,on any of my FCA products,or running out of washer fluid on any other vehicle i've owned in 50+ years of driving.Even my wife knows to check the washer fluid level fairly often :Big Laugh:

Hootbro

U.S. Army Veteran
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 1500 Express 4x4
Engine
Pentastar 3.6L
I like Rain-X threads. You always get the replies by "some" people making the statement they have used it for years with no issue with the underlying tone that those who do have problems must be doing something wrong when it is just a product you pour in and forget. I was in that camp until it became my turn in the barrel on two different vehicle. Avoid the stuff now and just do the manual rain-x application by hand if I want the rain repellant effect.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 outdoorsman
Engine
5.7 hemi
I had this same problem, bought a new sensor then had to refill the tank and did so with blue windshield washer fluid and the dash light on low fluid went out, read another thread on this and rainx was the problem, the density was to heavy causing the light to illuminate

OP
OP
Brian Keiper

Brian Keiper

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I had this same problem, bought a new sensor then had to refill the tank and did so with blue windshield washer fluid and the dash light on low fluid went out, read another thread on this and rainx was the problem, the density was to heavy causing the light to illuminate
Where is the filter located @t? Thanks