What are your thoughts on this ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xFred12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Not related to an issue or anything just a discussion. Not sure where to post this so I figured I’d post it here. What are your guys thoughts on this title and The first portion of the video? Here’s the link.

texan279

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Couldn't pay attention to what he was saying. Was trying to figure out why he is wearing sunglasses inside in front of a computer screen and why on Earth he has that huge cat head pillow on his couch. The pillow alone is enough for me to discount every word that man says.

GsRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Dodge Ram 2500
Engine
Hemi, 6.4L
As said, he's a complete idiot. Probably a Japanese vehicle fan...lol....No further comment needed.

OP
OP
xFred12

xFred12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
As said, he's a complete idiot. Probably a Japanese vehicle fan...lol....No further comment needed.

Upon further review , it appears as his preferred vehicles are Toyota’s. LOL

fivestar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Yep.....he's an idiot. The parody videos of him are pretty funny.

JHayez1911

US NAVY (RET)
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That dude is on the morning news here in the DFW doing car reviews. Lol

TruckNut

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Dodge? Well, now I know he is indeed an authority on RAM trucks.

NorthStar1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Ram 1500 Big Horn/Lone Star 4x2 Crew
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
Don't take Scotty too seriously...he bashes all brands except for a few choice Japanese brands. He's here in the Houston area and at one time was actually on the local television station as a respected mechanic who knew his way around vehicles. His YouTube channel can be quite amusing on a Friday night after a couple of beers assuming he doesn't go off on FCA and "the trash they build". I just smile, take a another drink and wait for the next comical thing to come out of his mouth.

My wife had to buy a Dodge Neon in 1995...and I had the pleasure of maintaining it. I never could recommend the Neon to anyone because it was such a PITA to work on...same with Scotty. Owning/driving a vehicle versus being the mechanic working on it can be a very different perspective. If Scotty busts his knuckles once on a Hemi, it's trash from then on...just waiting for the day he mashes his hand working on a Honda or Toyota, then he'll be on to the next brand.

Last edited: