What brand of brake pads do you prefer?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

One Mile Up

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Dumb question here... but --> does all of this convert to HD trucks as well? I have a 2500 (6.4L) and I'm coming to the end of my pads I believe. I don't really tow but will hook up a utility trailer from time to time. I do however like to carry around normal stuff in the bed of the truck (if that matters) like my dual-sport or quad.

I'm on the lookout for pads that DON'T dust. I don't care about price. As long as they stop good and DON'T fricken dust my wheels all up. :think:

Sherman Bird

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
109k miles on my 2015 Ram 1500. As far as I know, still on the factory pads. I have put 80k on them myself.

I have used Wagner thermoquiets on other vehicles I have owned, and had good results.

However, thinking about OE's since they have lasted as they have.

What brand do you use?
IF you expect to get the same mileage from OE pads, you must use OE rotors at the same time! AND you must bed in the pads/ rotors as per factory service information! I'd also recommend that you flush the brake fluid.