What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2010 Infantry Vet

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I woke up this morning, opened the door, and screamed obsenities at my Ram...then it started pouring rain. Lol.
After the rain, i looked at my drivers side bilstein, and i clocked the spring wrong. Thanks to the members on this site for helping me figure it out. As long as it doesnt rain tomorrow, gonna tear it all back apart and reclock the spring.
Guys if you decide to install bilsteins, make sure you either take a picture of the old strut or mark it before dissasembly.

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I woke up this morning, opened the door, and screamed obsenities at my Ram...then it started pouring rain. Lol.
After the rain, i looked at my drivers side bilstein, and i clocked the spring wrong. Thanks to the members on this site for helping me figure it out. As long as it doesnt rain tomorrow, gonna tear it all back apart and reclock the spring.
Guys if you decide to install bilsteins, make sure you either take a picture of the old strut or mark it before dissasembly.

So I was right, at least it’s nothing major

S0CAL

US Marine Veteran
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Limited Longhorn CTD HO DRW 4x4
Engine
Cummins 6.7L HO
Met @Pull Ya and his wife in hill country, Texas today. Had a nice time. We did some recon for the upcoming Central Texas RamForum Meet-up we are planning. More details forthcoming!! (July 21st, Luckenbach, Tx)

Last edited:

O.R.T.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Drove from work out to 41st Avenue in Soquel. 123-ish miles round trip, over Hwy17, and not a single issue with doing it in a full size truck.

No pics, was for work, but still found time to have lunch and enjoy the nice weather. :D

nateinva

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 1500 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7L
Pollen is crazy past few days. Want to redo my stripes on tha truck hopefully tommorow brings good weather. Been sledding mostly!3eba9ec3d4f1940203878ea2fd853f08.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
It's finally calmed down here but the rain won't let up...going on 2+ weeks of this. In Virginia...lol

I really want to take my door panels off and paint the speaker grilles black. Last touch on the interior and can't get it done. Some day I will have a garage....some day.

Last edited:

wyo.hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Put my step sides on today...then gave her a bath. Simple install, aries 3". Could also be considered an under 100 bones mod as I got them from summit for 99 bucks.

20180602_125956.jpg