What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

danielmid

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Sport 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Grabbed a parking spot at work between a Power Wagon I know is on stock suspension, and a Rebel that looks stock.

Power Wagon is taller, no surprise there really, but not as much as I thought it would. He's on 35"s and I'm on 34.1"s too.

H60fS5f.jpg

Rebel is definitely shorter now, although the bumper is deceiving on the Rebel with the tire clearance, love the Sport front end more though
XRK9umD.jpg

Group Shot:
8WOFZPO.jpg

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That's why you have a heated garage, with a floor drain and water in the garage
I wish I did bro. I would spend all my time in there with my truck and car. lol
I do have the room where I could probably have one built connected to the house. That would be real nice.

hodge-xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
Just looked those flaps up (linkage) and you're right...they're ugly as homemade sin. Still, I like 'em and may even get a set now that my new wheels push the tires out a bit more than stock!

TXCOMT
I call it putting on its winter clothes. I am running **** Cepek Fun Country's and these things whip stones and **** like crazy, so I had to do something. The v1 flaps are a bit more streamline- ish than the v2 for big offset wheels. I think the v2 look hokey. Honestly I've tried a bunch of different types, molded weather techs, auto store kinds, big rig flaps cut down, oem rubber, oem molded all on various vehicles and I never could get into liking the way they looked. But, in the winter and spring when there's either a ton of grit and crap on the road, or the spring thaw turns everything into a mud bog, I'm at least clean with minimal paint damage comparatively speaking. Function over form. Hopefully the lines flow well into my oem flares and they just kinda disappear. That or I'll install seasonally

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

hodge-xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
Let me know what you think about them. I’ve been contemplating a set
Will Do! They shipped today. Hopefully they line up good with factory flares, my lower rockers are hammered this year with rocks.

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram 1500 Limited 4X4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Wonder if your muffler delete would fit my EcoD?

I like where yer goin with that but isn’t your DPF where the stock muffler would be on the Hemi? If not, your stock piping should be the same as the hemi I soulfully think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Black metallic 2016 Sport- born 05/2016
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune
I wish I did bro. I would spend all my time in there with my truck and car. lol
I do have the room where I could probably have one built connected to the house. That would be real nice.

Do it !!

TXCOMT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hopefully the lines flow well into my oem flares and they just kinda disappear.

Agreed--V1s look good so I may try those...might look nice with the stock flares on my Rebel!

TXCOMT

hodge-xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
Agreed--V1s look good so I may try those...might look nice with the stock flares on my Rebel!

TXCOMT
Same flares that im running, I'll definitely post a picture or 10 when I install. What offset wheels are you running? Side note, ordered this brand clear to correct my yellowing grille. Got the 0061 high gloss, a sander to help me cut through the junk clear faster and I'll get 2 more cans of color match later this week, Friday night is gonna be busy busy. 50a1ed16c1fa982baa669b95a6cb4604.jpg

42922cc209de913b6ff0f76dbc9c3515.jpg

Last edited:

usaf2006

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It’s a pretty neat little device that lets you unlock and turn off all sorts of stuff. If my 18 didn’t have that security module buried behind the Uconnect radio that didn’t require getting to that to hook the bypass cable to, I’d probably have one.

Seems petty legit. $50 for the app and $79 for the Bluetooth plug in.. Can't beat that. Can't change tire size cab you? If so I'm sold lol

4eyedconekiller

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
I like where yer goin with that but isn’t your DPF where the stock muffler would be on the Hemi? If not, your stock piping should be the same as the hemi I soulfully think.

Honestly, this is where my ignorance begins to show. My truck is deleted (came that way), but I’ve honestly never been under it to look. Guess maybe I need to check, lol.