What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Addicted2fishing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I’m not looking for honeycomb and plastic. I want a true black metal wire mesh. The honeycomb looks good from a distance but up closer not so much. Please take no offense to that as it’s not a quality statement. It’s just a personal preference on my part. I do think the all black will look a million times better though. Thank you for the tip!!

Not offended at all! You’re right about the distance. I think the mesh style would be easier to
Clean bugs out of too lol.

Tiped on ifone using Tapatalk and auto correct. Can’t you tell?

Addicted2fishing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Took ole girl out and popped a few rounds. Nothin too hard. My dad always brings some weird **** to shoot lol

View attachment 184788

View attachment 184789

View attachment 184790

Ha ha ha. My dad is in to weird **** too. Mostly WW2 stuff. My fav tho is the M1 garand in mint condition. I love the sound of the clip popping out. Heavy gun but makes the 30-06 rounds feel smooth. Very well designed firearm

Tiped on ifone using Tapatalk and auto correct. Can’t you tell?

michael harpe

U.S. Army 2001-2014
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 hemi
Found this...want this.. but in a power wagon form..
CNET: The Ram 1500 Rebel OTG concep...ow/news/ram-1500-rebel-otg-concept-sema-2019/

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

michael harpe

U.S. Army 2001-2014
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 hemi
Got new tires....again haha. Soo they’re cheap! I got 4 for under 1k and it comes with a factory road hazard warranty. Not discount tire. After my federals turned out to be absolute junk I had to get tires. I’ll run em. If they get flat they’ll replace it. If they suck I’ll run em till after first of year and put some money down for something else. Have to get through the holidays. Took em out for a quick trip. Nothing crazy. Yup it’s a tire. I’ll see in the coming weeks. Americus Rugged MT. Made in Thailand by some he/she’s :anitoof: and a shot of my wife hauling home my now spare tires lol

View attachment 184562

View attachment 184563

View attachment 184564
They look nice. I like them

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Living in fear...I leave for SEMA Sunday......that place is a candy store for hot-rodder's and people that mod...my list will be extensive when I return.

Elevated 2013

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Living in fear...I leave for SEMA Sunday......that place is a candy store for hot-rodder's and people that mod...my list will be extensive when I return.

I will go for you!! I’ll even be nice enough to spend your money for you and put it on my truck so you don’t have to see the results!! I’m a great friend like that!! Lol

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
I will go for you!! I’ll even be nice enough to spend your money for you and put it on my truck so you don’t have to see the results!! I’m a great friend like that!! Lol
I'm sure my wife would be all for that....as long as the money came from elsewhere LOL

Elevated 2013

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Well that’s not as much fun!! I was just trying to hide the evidence from the thousands that you would spend and end up on my truck!! Ha ha

michael harpe

U.S. Army 2001-2014
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 hemi
You sir.. SUCK!! bring back lots of pics for us.