What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PikeBoy98

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Same. I'm probably going to look into ordering an exhaust cutout at some point. Give me the best of both worlds. Loud when I want it and mild the rest of the time.
I also agree. Loud is fun around town, but an hour drive to Detroit and you're ready to wear ear protection!! I have also been thinking about a cut-out. Ran them on my 2010 Hemi Charger and it was fun to push the "Loud Button".

PikeBoy98

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L

PikeBoy98

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Got a rubber bed mat and access G2 bed pockets installed today. Bed pockets took 5 minutes with supplied self tapping screws.
Think I’m definitely gonna be happy with them to hold tie downs and random stuff that ends up in the bed
I also like that they have cut outs for a pole to go across the bed and keep luggage from sliding too far
View attachment 492923
I see that you are running wtih 70% windshield tint. Do you like it or regret it so light?? I want to pull the trigger and do not want it to be too dark.

TotallyHucked

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Sport CCLWB
Engine
I see that you are running wtih 70% windshield tint. Do you like it or regret it so light?? I want to pull the trigger and do not want it to be too dark.
I'm debating doing that on mine as well. Never had full windshield tint before but these newer trucks with the windshields raked back need it

Bandit517

That Trials Guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I've got 50% tint on my windshield. I think it's the perfect compromise. I can still see fine at night, but looks great during the day. You can see from my post here yesterday how it looks.

healthyrx

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 1500 Sport Night
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I had 50% on my last vehicle- a 4runner as well as 5% on the front sides and 0% on rear sides and back. Living in northern maine and the getting dark at 2pm in winter followed by living in south florida with ppl walking all over the place had me really uncomfortable for urban night driving with everything that dark. 70% is a great compromise for me where I dont have to wear sunglasses save for those extra sunny days but wearing sunglasses doesnt make things uncomfortably dark.
And coupled with my side tint i can still pick my nose in private

WY-Dave

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2500
Engine
6.7 CTD
Installed the AVS Aeroskin II. Fit is fantastic. Usually I suck at putting stickers or stick on parts right, but with it fitting perfectly, it was a breeze to to install.

_nc_ohc=lRZ1yAOFP40AX9Whtmw&_nc_ht=scontent-den4-1.jpg

metalchewy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 TRX4
Engine
4.7L
Installed a brake light switch today. Some how screwed up the old one when I dropped the dash. Truck threw the 4x4 service on the hud and traction control light was always on when running. The codes related to it. C1000 and U0401.

New switch and the codes all went away.

That AC is blowing cold enuff to make my the arthritis in my hands say oooowwww! 95 degrees here today so was glad it's working like new.

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Echo cleaned the light dust off of her, S0.02 applied to the paint, and then Undrdog QD + used on all of the glass. I coated the front windshield with Undrdog Pro. Great beading effect nd the UD QG+ makes the rest of the glass super hydrophobic. I need to remove my windshield wipers and apply Shine Supply Clutch to that black wiper cowl area.

Attachments

• IMG_3471.jpg
    IMG_3471.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3472.jpg
    IMG_3472.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3473.jpg
    IMG_3473.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 21

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
@Treburkulosis That looks really nice! Mirror finish :cool:

View attachment 518673
Thanks! Its had a 3 step paint correction. I did it back in November. rotary, cut, and polish. I finished with Koch Chemie F6 that is what you are seeing, then I ceramic coated it with Koch Chemie C0.02. Its a really great true ceramic coating unlike a lot of wannabe "ceramic coatings" It shines and has very similar beading and gloss, maybe slightly better then Cquartz Pro. Id say it fall between that and Cquartz Finest Reserve. If it was brand new, I probably would have went with Modesta. BC06 as the base coat and then BC04 to finish.

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
FINALLY got to do a rinseless wash on my truck. First time ever. I am hooked.
I used the P&S Absolute rinseless wash kit that The Rag Company has on their website. First time using a drying aid as well. The amount of slickness and gloss from both the Absolute wash and the Beadmaker spray are pretty awesome.

I hope to get pics up tomorrow if it isn't raining. Supposed to get some rain this weekend into the upcoming week.

Biker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
diesel
I am still fighting the wiring/light bulb issues. I have given up on taking apart the connectors and cleaning them. I am just cutting the connectors off on both sides and splicing the wires together. Drivers side was the worst, headlight, both fender lights, tail light and the ID bar at the rear. Cut the connectors out, spliced the wires, all work now.

TotallyHucked

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Sport CCLWB
Engine
Was it loaded with anything?
Maybe 1000lbs of random junk in it (the table I built in the front out of 2x4s and 3/4 ply, tool box, tools, 15x10 display tent, spare tire, winch, etc). The trailer itself weighs around 4350 so it's sitting around 5300-5500 right there. That trailer normally has a car/truck in it as well and gets pulled with either our Duramax or Cummins but I would like to set my truck up with some bags and a WDH so I could use it when needed. I used it 2 weeks ago to help my parents with moving and had to borrow the company Duramax, would've been nice to be able to use mine.

Last edited:

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
FINALLY got to do a rinseless wash on my truck. First time ever. I am hooked.
I used the P&S Absolute rinseless wash kit that The Rag Company has on their website. First time using a drying aid as well. The amount of slickness and gloss from both the Absolute wash and the Beadmaker spray are pretty awesome.

I hope to get pics up tomorrow if it isn't raining. Supposed to get some rain this weekend into the upcoming week.
P&S makes a good product. A lot of my buddies in the industry use them.