What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nateinva

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 1500 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7L
Wonder how mine would look removed....

16b2c474a4a25d83187580b52dd66e60.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are those Kanati Trail Hogs? How do you like them? They look great...I've been eyeing them at Sam's as I can get a much better price on those vs. Duratracs. I just did a 2.5" front level and I'm keeping my stock chrome 20s for now. I've ordered some 1.5" billet wheel spacers to improve stance...just trying to decide on new shoes at this point.

And back on topic of course....I think I'm removing mine within the hour. [emoji38]

zstampe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Are those Kanati Trail Hogs? How do you like them? They look great...I've been eyeing them at Sam's as I can get a much better price on those vs. Duratracs. I just did a 2.5" front level and I'm keeping my stock chrome 20s for now. I've ordered some 1.5" billet wheel spacers to improve stance...just trying to decide on new shoes at this point.

And back on topic of course....I think I'm removing mine within the hour. [emoji38]

Love these tires so far. They hum a little and are wearing pretty good. I have almost 10k on them and am guessing I'll get 40-50 out of them. Which isn't great but for the price I'm super happy with them.

JRG18

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 CTD
Just gave it a bath.

Also, Christmas came a bit early for one gift which is a Tuff Country leveling kit. The company has been around for a good amount of time now so can someone please explain to me how this kind of crap happens?

nateinva

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 1500 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7L
Love these tires so far. They hum a little and are wearing pretty good. I have almost 10k on them and am guessing I'll get 40-50 out of them. Which isn't great but for the price I'm super happy with them.

Nice thanks...good looking truck.

12sportmc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Just gave it a bath.

Also, Christmas came a bit early for one gift which is a Tuff Country leveling kit. The company has been around for a good amount of time now so can someone please explain to me how this kind of crap happens?

Lol. Hey upside maybe they'll send you the level kit and just let you keep their mistake [emoji848]

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I love the Carven Competitor Series I have installed recently !

The Competitor series one may be a bit loud on long road trips , but I do like the way it sounds and boy does it turn heads when you get on it

hankRam2015

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Just installed Carven progressive muffler plus a set of Moes 5 inch tips and love they way it sounds

Pretty sure I'm next. Have to decide between the two now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Last edited:

MaizeNBlue

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks good man....how'd the install go? This is the next thing to do on my truck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Wasn't to bad, was a little harder than I expected. I'm not much of a wrench, and I was able to do it by myself. You are going to need to take the wheel well covers off to access the top bolt. The top bolt is a PIA, not a lot room to get wrench or socket on the back of it to take it off.

Hawkman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Installed Moe's Performance 5 inch exhaust tips that I purchased from a member, on my Solo Performance cat back. Sounds even better now.:happy107:

jettajam1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 and 2019
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Wasn't to bad, was a little harder than I expected. I'm not much of a wrench, and I was able to do it by myself. You are going to need to take the wheel well covers off to access the top bolt. The top bolt is a PIA, not a lot room to get wrench or socket on the back of it to take it off.

Found that with the wheel liners out, a 13/16 stubbey on the nut and a 21mm socket on the bolt head, it's not too difficult....I just did it this week. Should have snapped a few picks of the tool set-up, since this is talked about quite frequently, but didn't...sorry fellas.

MaizeNBlue

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Found that with the wheel liners out, a 13/16 stubbey on the nut and a 21mm socket on the bolt head, it's not too difficult....I just did it this week. Should have snapped a few picks of the tool set-up, since this is talked about quite frequently, but didn't...sorry fellas.

Now ya tell me! Lol

I usually would watch vids or do some type of research before I do anything to my truck, since I have the mechanical ability of a ******** monkey. But honestly didn't expect this to be difficult. Was just thrown off a bit with the lack of space to get something on the nut, just have long handled wrenches. Got it done though, all worked out in the end.

9th

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Installed my DeeZee cab rack. Not 100% sure I'm happy with it. Guess I just imagined it different in my mind. Still debating whether I want to add a 2lid tool box or a tri fold tonneau.

428ca80a4e91834f1bd0a6f84803525e.jpg

735f7e8520afe2da11005482a689ea8e.jpg

Plan to get a BackRack, I got my truck with TriFold Tonneau(Extang)

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Installed Moe's Performance 5 inch exhaust tips that I purchased from a member, on my Solo Performance cat back. Sounds even better now.:happy107:
Do the larger tips realy make a sound difference? I thougjt they wer just for looks .