What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fastgti

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7. hemi
Yeah but, you gots a race car. I only gots my Ram, so I gotta hang the tail out periodically. For practice purposes you know. Just in case. :) I'll tell you what, that 2500 CC w/ 8' bed hangs out Reeeeal far. Nothing like my old 1500. But it goes out slow and is easy to reel back in without any drama. Oh, by the way, just rotate tires, correct your pressures and the sensors will send correct data in a short time. Not sure how it works but it does. Just rotated mine for the 1st time 2 weeks ago. All good.

Not 1st, 2nd or 3rd? No Trophy!

Here’s the race car. 2007 VW GTI pushing 450CHP 402 ft lbs TQ and 400 WHP. IMG_4769.JPG

Here is my toy. 1965 Ford galaxie 500XL with a 390 4 speed top loader
b1fff1eef4835ccdcdb90a6881850627.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

usaf2006

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Love the truck! Possibly trading for a rebel soon! Question for you. ... can u drive around with ur led drls on as orange?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
To be honest. I'm not sure lol. I'll play around with it, and see

mondo

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2wd express rcsb
Engine
Bad ass man!! Looks awesome. Congrats.
What drop is on there?
Thanks! Not sure what brand, it hasnt stopped raining here for me to look. Im thinking 2/4 drop wise judging from the stock tire size and pictures on here that ive seen.

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks! Not sure what brand, it hasnt stopped raining here for me to look. Im thinking 2/4 drop wise judging from the stock tire size and pictures on here that ive seen.
Awesome. Looks great though.
Enjoy.

S0CAL

US Marine Veteran
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Limited Longhorn CTD HO DRW 4x4
Engine
Cummins 6.7L HO
Wired up my backup lights, switched off the taillight reverse. Very stoked on how it turned out. SPST waterproof relay, 5A inline fuse, and took the time to solder all the connections. It was cold as fawk outside today but I had a spaceheater, beer and tunes. Worth the chills to get the results.

Dm+uGEAfSn2G3JaOWNmnAg.jpg

fullsizeoutput_1c06.jpeg

SeX8LAAfSraA8MlLxsN35A.jpg

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram 1500 Limited 4X4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Wired up my backup lights, switched off the taillight reverse. Very stoked on how it turned out. SPST waterproof relay, 5A inline fuse, and took the time to solder all the connections. It was cold as fawk outside today but I had a spaceheater, beer and tunes. Worth the chills to get the results.

View attachment 120159

View attachment 120161

View attachment 120162

So they only come on with reverse? Do you have them on a switch, too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

S0CAL

US Marine Veteran
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Limited Longhorn CTD HO DRW 4x4
Engine
Cummins 6.7L HO
So they only come on with reverse? Do you have them on a switch, too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
just with reverse for now. I have front and rear bumpers coming, and I will simply move the wiring to the rear bumper and its 3" lights, then wire these to be switched on both in cab and at the back of the truck (as well as the bedlights I have yet to install).

Dbjb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, Sport 2wd
Relocated lightbar from under to into the bumper.
Purchased another lower grille ($30) to cut up (dremel) to fill in the ends. Ill have it wired and powered up this afternoon along with the front camera I installed too above the A (not shown here).

View attachment 119486

View attachment 119487
JRam,
Is that the EAG grill from amazon or CJ pony parts? I'll say it looks awesome especially with your customized RAM.

I'm leaning towards a complete grill versus an insert that requires me to cut up my OE surround. I've been considering getting one like yours but thought they only came in matte. Did you paint yours or get it gloss? From where? How do you like it? Good quality?

Thanks man!