What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SIhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I used a piece of flat bar I got from lowes. I bent it into a saddle. Had to make the hole bigger to fit the screw from the lights through. Screwed it to the cross member

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 98

Sixxram

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Got a $50 rebate in the mail, with Bosch tools, for buying my truck. Used it to buy a Bosch PS41-2A Impact driver. Nice little impact that will live in the Ram.

Munky

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 2500 SLT
Engine
6.7L Cummins
Spent the day helping my buddy move into his new house. He was hurt at work recently so couldn't do much but that's why us Ram owners stick together! Here's his 2012 Ram Sport & my 2013 Ram Blackout Express loaded up and cruising to the new house!

IMG_6320_zps36adfee1.jpg

cgeorgemo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Got a $50 rebate in the mail, with Bosch tools, for buying my truck. Used it to buy a Bosch PS41-2A Impact driver. Nice little impact that will live in the Ram.

I bought a reciprocating saw with mine... Did you have any trouble getting the rebate site to work?
I had to try 3 browsers before I found one that wanted to work correctly with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sixxram

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I bought a reciprocating saw with mine... Did you have any trouble getting the rebate site to work?
I had to try 3 browsers before I found one that wanted to work correctly with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes I'm having issues with the last step. ****** me off. Every time I deal with rebates, there is an issue. It's like the do it on purpose. What browser worked?

mvfd474

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 2500
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Due to the lack of knowledge on the topic I did a test fit of some military hmmwv wheels on my '13 ram 2500 cc surprisingly everything clears however there isn't a lot of room for suspension travel
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411311342.250639.jpg
I then installed a 2.5" leveling kit in the front to allow some suspension travel the rear sits one inch higher than the front at the axles wheel spacers are on order to address the 16.5" wheels not fitting and I also ordered some nerf bars so the girlfriend and the kids can get in and out easier

Molon Labe

cgeorgemo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Last edited:

lilzilla2008

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Wouldn't work right on my computer, it says it's from April wouldn't that be updated by now?

unkalj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Wouldn't work right on my computer, it says it's from April wouldn't that be updated by now?

It goes by your Vin so if it hasn't been updated since ypur truck came off the assembly line you probably need it. After you download the file you have to extract it to an empty USB flash drive. Pop the USB in the truck turn on radio and it will tell you your current version and version on flash drive. If newer version just click update, takes 15-20 minutes.

lilzilla2008

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I tried to get it to work but no go on my truck. I just purchased the truck a month ago so maybe it was done already. Anyone with the uconnect 5.0 have any luck with an update that the compass and all that works

RedNBlack

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7l
Oil change Royal Purple 5W-20 and RP filter... also emptied about 1 inch of "stuff" from the Catch Can... sorry, no pictures.

Turbo Brian

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
installed a curt class IV receiver under the back. like some others in the amazon reviews, i had to massage one of the holes with my dremel to get the last bolt in. ready to tow now.

PSYS

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 RAM SPORT REG CAB 4X4
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Freshly detailed today. :)

Meguiars Gold Class car wash & pre-rinse.
(1) coat of Meguiars liquid pre-wax cleaner.
(1) coat of Meguiars Ultimate liquid wax.
(1) coat of Meguiars Gold Class carnauba wax.
Wheels cleaned & finished with Eagle One Never Dull.
Inner fender linings coated with Meguiars Ultimate Black.
Glass cleaned with Meguiars NXT Generation Glass Cleaner.
Tires conditioned with Meguiars Hot Shine Tire Foam.
Interior cleaned with Meguiars Quik Interior Detailer.
Leather cleaned & conditioned with Meguiars Gold Class liquid leather cleaner & conditioner.

DSCF6704_zps1eece19f.jpg

DSCF6709_zpsd6d6dcc1.jpg

DSCF6715_zps5b8e57c3.jpg

Last edited:

WarrenRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
N/A
Engine
N/A
Tails look good!

I know, compared to most of you, it is nothing. But I washed mine this weekend. That's pretty good for me. Truck averages around 300 miles a month and isn't mod-eligible until it's paid off so I won't be posting too much here unfortunately. I did put tinted tails on my Durango a week or so ago that I think look great (it's paid off).

moparrtguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L HEMI
Tails look good!

I know, compared to most of you, it is nothing. But I washed mine this weekend. That's pretty good for me. Truck averages around 300 miles a month and isn't mod-eligible until it's paid off so I won't be posting too much here unfortunately. I did put tinted tails on my Durango a week or so ago that I think look great (it's paid off).

Thanks! I washed mine as well before putting in the tails. I don't put a lot of mileage on mine either - Picked it up in January and just hit 2800 miles.