What did you do with your 5th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
No the only thing I’m deleting are those chrome Ram hood emblems and the Ram on both front doors. The 1500 on the hood will be black as well as the two front windows, my tonneau cover and hopefully soon my 5” black exhaust tips. :)

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Removed the “ Ram “ emblems off of the two front doors. Installed my all black hood emblems. Installed The Pedal Commander...

warv3t

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Removed the “ Ram “ emblems off of the two front doors. Installed my all black hood emblems. Installed The Pedal Commander...

Hood emblems? The ones on the side? Or you talking grill emblems? If grill ....did you replace it or use the "heat gun" installed black overlay. If on the hood/side..........what did you do? Does it unscrew from under the hood? Where did you get it? A lot of questions lol

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Hood emblems? The ones on the side? Or you talking grill emblems? If grill ....did you replace it or use the "heat gun" installed black overlay. If on the hood/side..........what did you do? Does it unscrew from under the hood? Where did you get it? A lot of questions lol

I am referring to the ones on each side of the hood. Mine came as those “ fake chrome “ looking ones, and have now been replaced by the black ones.af7b93d2d48868ed67f9dfc24a9c515e.jpg

Kevin C

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I never heard of the "pedal commander" until I saw you post about it. When I go to their site, it gets a little confusing about compatibility with our 2019s. The site takes you to the PC07 Bluetooth model, but doesn't list our trucks on the compatibility chart. Is that the model #? Or did you get the one for the 2018 Ram?

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
The one for our 2019 is the PC07 one. They originally sent me the PC31 but that’s solely up to the 2018 models. The best part in my opinion if you’ve owned the earlier model, is we no longer have to place the box where we can get to it. Since it’s controlled via Bluetooth, you can change it to suit your needs. Or turn it off before taking it to the dealership.

firecadet613

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
And all it does is remove the lag when you step on the gas?

warv3t

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I am referring to the ones on each side of the hood. Mine came as those “ fake chrome “ looking ones, and have now been replaced by the black ones.

Gotcha......I just noticed your truck is gray, so this will look really nice. My truck will be Black, so I'll stick with them. I'll look into debadging some things "possibly" ......my GMC is nearly all debadged

Kevin C

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The one for our 2019 is the PC07 one. They originally sent me the PC31 but that’s solely up to the 2018 models. The best part in my opinion if you’ve owned the earlier model, is we no longer have to place the box where we can get to it. Since it’s controlled via Bluetooth, you can change it to suit your needs. Or turn it off before taking it to the dealership.
thanks!