What does everyone name their trucks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dale197338

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram 1500 4X4
Engine
Hemi
Had an 08 called Grey goose, now have a 18 so Grey goose 2.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Hey everyone! Long time since i last posted here.

I know there was a thread a while back on this - but, times change, and i feel as though this would be fun.

Hey everyone! Long time since i last posted here.

I know there was a thread a while back on this - but, times change, and i feel as though this would be fun.

So, what names does everyone give their trucks? My trucks name is Olympic. Not in regard of the Olympics, but the “Old Reliable” ocean liner that was a sister to the Titanic.

Good morning, midday, or night, wherever or whenever you’re reading this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Leaky

So, what names does everyone give their trucks? My trucks name is Olympic. Not in regard of the Olympics, but the “Old Reliable” ocean liner that was a sister to the Titanic.

Good morning, midday, or night, wherever or whenever you’re reading this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harley Harrold

USAF Ret. 36+ years service
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Because "Rumble Bee" was a truck name, I named my girl after the muscle car from 1969, so, her name is "Super Bee".

IMG_0811.JPG Download Feb. 2014 110.JPG IMG_0821.JPG

Brian2081

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I don’t name my vehicles, but my wife names all of hers. She calls my truck the white monstrosity. It’s a 2500 crew s/b with a topper. I try to explain to her that it isn’t even the biggest (length) they make.
Hey DRam, here is your opposite only a tad bigger.lol

20210227_153609.jpg

20210224_151633.jpg

kolya

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
v-6
Elsa said to name my truck Elsa. Elsa said if I did not name my truck Elsa, she would kill me. My truck's name is Elsa.

UnicornBeastOwner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V10 magnum
Hello Everyone! My current second generation Dodge Truck is my second one. my first one I named the BEAST because it started as a farm truck and was always off roading on the land and then retired to a young 23 year old who drove from Michigan to Texas and proceeded to do all of the fixings it would come to need herself. The first one was a 1998 v8 1500 4 wheel drive, and ended its life as a two wheel drive truck 6 years later. Sorry I love talking about my two trucks and tend to go on and end off track. My current truck is also a 1998 Ram but I look at it as I upgraded from the last one. This is my first owned 8.0 liter V10 2500 but it is only 2 wheel drive. Since there are so little of them still going today, and even less of them are repaired or upgraded by their woman owner only, she settled into the name THE UNICORN BEAST, I have been a diy mechanic on all of my vehicles since I was 16 years old and it brings me real joy to be able to look at her and list all the things that have been changed, fixed, replaced or upgraded on her and be able to say i did them all either alone or with my one helper. I have replaced so much on her that i could have bought a newer truck with the money spent on the repairs and i am not finished with fixing all her problems but she does as she is expected and gets me where i need to go and my building materials too. I would not trade her for a newer truck ever though because I am not a fan of a plastic truck, and the main reason I love these trucks is the steel that surrounds me when I am driving them. My first truck took on a semi on black ice to the driver door, and I am here still walking and driving and working on my vehicles myself. I feel I relate to these trucks in the way that i am a little older, rough around some edges, as well as have a few issues but deserve a second chance to show that I am in no way too old to get things done and still be reliable. She is definitely beautybeastotherside.jpg newunicorn.jpeg 20201030_134355_HDR.jpg a rare beauty capable of much more than one would assume just by looking at her. Picture one is my ORIGINAL BEAST, and the rest are of THE UNICORN BEAST.

myunicorn.jpg

HDGoose

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
L6 Diesel HO
My 2020 RAM 3500 Tradesman dually CC LB diesel I call "Prius".

skippy344

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 liter gas
I work with a bunch of "Bowties," and they would always try to insult me by calling my truck, "The Goat!"

I took that sentiment and starting calling it, "The Goat," and now everybody uses the name affectionately! LOL Stupid Bowties! So easy to manipulate! (JK, it is all in fun!)

But after the black wrap that I did, my neighbor started calling it "Black Betty, Bam-a-Lam!"

(Some or most of you may be way too young to hear the reference! LOL But do me a favor, and search YouTube for Black Betty, or follow this link: )

Needless to say, I rock hard from way back! :banana-mario::peace::rocking:

CrasherAsher

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Mine is Rousey there many like it but this one is mine

FB_IMG_1616714160661.jpg

Phillyrube

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ski's Truck. Given to me by my stepdaughter last Christmas after her dad and my best friend Ski died on December 15.

Miss you, brother.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat