What is the best cleaner/ shine spray

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Toddbigboytruck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
what is the best cleaner and shine. I have a black 18 Laramie with leather seats. I want to bring the shine back to the seats and the plastic.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Lexol for the seats and 303 for the plastic. There are lots and lots of leather treatment products to choose from--see "autopia" for other products.
Jay

MUHOF

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
I use 303 on the interior and Back-to-Black on the exterior rubber and plastic on all of my vehicles.

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
Look at 2 step processes if you really want clean and protection. If you just want one look at klasse vlrp or any vlrp which 4 letters are the buzz term for one product and many surfaces. If you want real leather protection leatherique 2 step is great, but messy. Zaino 2 step would bring the smell like new and that two step is one of my favorites.
Turtle Wax Leather Cleaner & Conditioner is economical and it a favorite among some of the pro detailers. Their wax is nothing to write home about, but a lot of guys use that stuff and dig it.