What you can expect from DB Truck Customs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Just a little about DB Truck Customs and what we do ..

First of all we are a local shop located in Athens Illinois , doing installs on gas or diesel applications from lift kits to lowering kits to engine tuning to exhaust and everything in-between.
One of the coolest products we offer is Hurculiner products for the bed , rockers and or bumpers . I have not found anyone across 2 states that can beat me on price doing this .

Now on the other end of the business . Parts sales .. as some of you have already experienced (and I thank you ). Threw the many vendors I am a dealer for I am confident in locating your certain part at a VERY good price . Just ask the members that have already came to me , I think they were pretty excited.

What parts can you get you say ? Well most anything gas or diesel ... you need it just let me know . Tuners , lifts , rims , tires , ect ... ALLOT

I am here to help .
Anything you need feel free to PM me or e-mail me at [email protected] or drop me a line in a thread in here .
Also until the web sight gets built feel free to check out DB Truck Customs on Facebook . Just click the logo .

OP
OP
ramhunter9

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Also if you see a sale thread in this room ..... YES it is still on .
Even if its 60 pages back ... if its on here its still valid .

reddot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
I am a customer. Anyone feel free to ask me how great Dave has been!

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I have totally enjoyed my business dealings with DB Truck Customs. Great pricing, fast service, Dave sends funny PM's to ya about your latest order. It's all good!