Where can I find a 2018 Rambox bedcover (1 time use)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tkurtz21

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I really don't want a bed cover...however my wife is requiring us to get one for our christmas trip as insurance to keep everything dry. I'll use this once this year and once next. I am looking for the least inexpensive bed cover that fits a 2018 1500 shortbed rambox? I have the Night version...I doubt that has any impact.

I really dont want to pay $450 to use a cover once this year and once next year...was hoping to find of the $200 variety.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

JColdIron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cheapest will be Craigslist. Everytime I look for a truck cap there are several that pop up in my area.

But fastest will certainly be Amazon or some other mail-order store

RRack

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I bought this one for my '18 Long Horn with the 67" short bed and ramboxes over the summer:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001VBWR7Q/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's been great so far, rolls out of the way when I need it to, has a locking mechanism, and keeps the bed dry.

Good luck.

Do the rails that need to be installed interfere with the cargo tie-downs? I'm having a tough time finding a decent cover and the 5.7 Rambox bed really limits my options.

Puba08

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
No you can still access the tie downs then roll the cover back over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ratket

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well time to get her a Durango... let her test drive the srt model only lol

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Consider some large rubbermaid or similar totes. Cheap, waterproof as long as you bungee down the lids and stackable for less storage space when not in use. Thats what I use when I have a temporary rental truck to keep stuff dry. Could also grab a used job box and sell it when you're done. Something like this is weatherproof, lockable and easy to remove when empty.Job-box-psd65234.png

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I assume you're worried about rain being in FL? All I can offer is my bakflip g2 is not water tight. Something always gets in even if it is a small amount. Never seen a tonneau cover that was water tight.

zerokoo149

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Do the rails that need to be installed interfere with the cargo tie-downs? I'm having a tough time finding a decent cover and the 5.7 Rambox bed really limits my options.

Not at all. You uninstall the rail with the tie-downs when installing the rails for the cover. Then you put it all together with the tie-down rail on top. It's an easy install and they give you new hardware so that the tie-down rails still work perfectly. Good luck.