Where has your Ram been lately?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Tonneaucovered

Tonneaucovered

www.tonneaucovered.com
Reaction score
Ram Year
N/A
Engine
N/A
Took another short road trip to mitigate the better half's cabin fever issues... ;)

This time we headed East, then SouthEast over El Capitan pass and down into the Copper Corridor. Lots of rare metal and mineral mining is that area. Had a good time, the truck ran great, we had some lunch at the top of the pass and then headed down the other side of the pass into some old mining towns.

View attachment 202189

View attachment 202191

View attachment 202188

Beautiful photos!! I lived in Apache Junction as a kiddo, still have a lot of family in the Mesa Area.

OP
OP
Tonneaucovered

Tonneaucovered

www.tonneaucovered.com
Reaction score
Ram Year
N/A
Engine
N/A
My truck still sitting in the driveway and has only been out about every other week for a grocery store/drug store trip. In Michigan you get caught out driving around for no good reason it is a $1,000 fine and potential jail time.

Wow!! Thats a bit crazy. In Montana we are in a shelter in place but allowed to go out for recreation but theyve been closing restrooms in parks, closing national parks, etc.

audiophile

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I can't wait to go out fishing with the family! Most of our lakes are still partially frozen, so gotta wait a bit still.
I understand completely. After seeing 90° last week, we are expecting snow flurries...........

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

rzims

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Went up to the property to get out of civilization for a bit. Here she is parked behind the "working truck"
It's crazy to me that people are getting pulled over for being out in public. I understand the need to shelter in place, but this all seems very strange....I saw an article this morning of people actually reporting others to the police for being out....makes me want to not come back to the bay area and just stay up in the hills...Trying really hard to not sound like a wacko, but do we live in a police state now?

old n new.jpg

Trueman619m

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins Turbo Diesel
I posted these pics on another thread, but here’s Beast. We found a hidden pullout over looking a beautiful meadow and hills. Beast is my fortress. I’m at high risk of complications with this ridiculous virus. Beast takes me out of the house to some beautiful secluded places. Warner Springs, CA. Exact location... classified. Not to mention the bed rug, chairs and patio umbrella makes the bed my mobile patio.

E837AE3D-0F5F-426A-8176-C75731A356FD.jpeg

8859B39D-9EA8-4EEA-9D2C-EF8B104F0D2A.jpeg

D1321CD2-9190-47C7-817F-B9108D6B8FE4.jpeg

598F30B8-FE23-4B5E-AB06-6DADB2E26DCF.jpeg

rzims

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
that's a pretty awesome view from your patio!

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Drove yesterday for the first time in 4 days.
Took it to the post office about 10 minutes away to mail out some bills. (Yes, I'm old school. I still mail out checks. lol)

Jus Cruisin

Gearhead
Reaction score
Metro Detroit area after 28 years in Florida
Ram Year
2019 Limited 4X4
Engine
E-torque hemi
Drove yesterday for the first time in 4 days.
Took it to the post office about 10 minutes away to mail out some bills. (Yes, I'm old school. I still mail out checks. lol)
I'm old school with that, too. But, I've been putting the letters in the mailbox for the letter carrier to pickup. Quite a few are doing that in our sub.

mtofell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Sitting in my driveway (I hope :)) - I'm "social distancing" at my vacation property in Maui - all the reservations cancelled so it was just sitting here empty.

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm old school with that, too. But, I've been putting the letters in the mailbox for the letter carrier to pickup. Quite a few are doing that in our sub.
Nice.
I have a drive-up about 10 minutes way, no need to pull a handle or anything. Has an opening slit and you just put the mail in while sitting in your car/truck.
Pretty awesome when I was working, I would just stop on the way into work when I had checks to go out.
I can't wait to get back to work/normalcy. lol

rickjkline

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
alone in the driveway! Sometimes I go out and just sit in it to give her a little attention.... Start it up and listen to that Hemi. Since working from home with all this crazy stuff I’m jumping at the chance to go out to the store.

RandomRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
u4sdgI1.jpg

Took a trip to the coast to clear some brush. Was really weird being down there with it so dead. This was the first week the beaches have been open for driving since this mess started.