Why…Radio/USB problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ajay58

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L V8
I’ve been reading Dodge forums and looking at YouTube videos because the 2014 dodge ram 1500 truck that I’ve had for several years has not had a working radio or USB ports and now I’m trying to pinpoint the problem and try to fix it. The reason I joined this forum was to simply state that I am very shocked at how many dodge ram owners have had or have the same problem that I’m having a I just needed to say this because I feel like vehicles and trucks in general cost way too much money to have these kind of issues.

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
It's a 9 year old vehicle, things happen. This isn't a widespread problem but what have you done to troubleshoot it so far? Have you at least checked the fuse? What do you mean by "doesn't work"? If you want help some details would go a long ways

BenchTest

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I’ve been reading Dodge forums and looking at YouTube videos because the 2014 dodge ram 1500 truck that I’ve had for several years has not had a working radio or USB ports and now I’m trying to pinpoint the problem and try to fix it. The reason I joined this forum was to simply state that I am very shocked at how many dodge ram owners have had or have the same problem that I’m having a I just needed to say this because I feel like vehicles and trucks in general cost way too much money to have these kind of issues.
Is this a UConnect equipped vehicle? I'm not sure what year that started.