Wicked creek!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mcamzr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I've got a wicked creek comming from the right front of my 05 4x4. I put it in the air and took off the wheel and jack up and lower the suspension and it is loud but I can't tell where it is comming from. I have silicone sprayed everything that moves. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks for the help.

LS5DodgeRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L v8
creek? or squeal? I had really bad balljoint for almost two years... the worst squeals I have ever heard... and they would creek after I got out of the truck when I parked it. I replaced all the balljoints and bushings on my suspension as well as the tierods.. it is as quiet as can be now... try replacing the balljoints or lower control arm bushings? this may help since these were the troublesome parts for my suspension.

OP
OP
M

mcamzr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
That may be. I notice it makes a smaller creek when I turn the wheel.

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
If the creek is occuring when you are turning your wheels left to right, I would look at the balljoints.

Redtruck-VA

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003 & 1989 D250 RWD
Engine
Hemi-5.7, 5.9 12v & 24v diesel
Creek? would that be a small stream?

or

creak
/krēk/

verb: creak; 3rd person present: creaks; past tense: creaked; past participle: creaked; gerund or present participle: creaking

(of an object, typically a ball joint) make a harsh, high-pitched sound when being moved or when pressure or weight is applied.

:) :) ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orca