Wiring door locks need help!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjaj81

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.7L
Any one know where the wiring runs to for power window and door locks?
I have a manuel everything in my ST and I bought everything I need to add power but have no idea how do run wiring.

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
It is highly likely the wiring in the dash is there, but you'll likely need new door connectors and the harnesses that go inside the door at a minimum.

In addition you'll need the power window relays (also, these are likely pre-wired).

I don't know what else you might need to make it all work, my guess would be find a wrecked truck and take everything you can find.

HolyRamBatman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You are going to need a few things.
Regulator and motor for window
Door actuators for the locks
Wiring harness for both probably comes in the same harness.
The wires will run through the rubber boot at the door jam.
You will also need new interior door skins to cover up manual window hole and give you a molded spot for controls.
Under the dash of my 96 I found connectors for the doors to hook up to but I didn't look for anything else.

Bourne2Shoot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
If you take your door panels off you may find that it is already wired for the windows, you may just have to connect to the connectors, ( they like to only make one wiring harness to fit trucks with many options, cheaper that way)