Yay or nay "classic" door emblem above radio

Yay or nay

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Debadged the doors and had an idea of how to maybe repurpose one of them. Thoughts?

20200225_121156.jpg

OP
OP
Kaw is the Law
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
@TheEnder i havent actually attached yet or anything just wanted to see how it looked first. I feel like it needs painted first or something to kill the chrome. Sun bouncing off the chrome could be an issue.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Just for giggles, see how this plays our for ya...stick it above the seat of your girlfriend/wife...see how it pans out...:hidesbehindsofa:

tap4154

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 V6
@TheEnder i havent actually attached yet or anything just wanted to see how it looked first. I feel like it needs painted first or something to kill the chrome. Sun bouncing off the chrome could be an issue.

That is true. In fact the chrome handle on the center console blinds me when driving south in the morning. Have to lay my arm across it. Been thinking about putting something on it to knock the reflective qualities down, but not sure what yet. Maybe just some gray or black vinyl tape.

TheEnder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8

Yeah, i get that. My chrome door handles are usually blinding, but pretty soon i’m planning on spray painting them galaxy themed colors.

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

Loudram

Just a sinner saved by grace
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I like it. Something different.

gypsy400

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That is true. In fact the chrome handle on the center console blinds me when driving south in the morning. Have to lay my arm across it. Been thinking about putting something on it to knock the reflective qualities down, but not sure what yet. Maybe just some gray or black vinyl tape.
I put black electrical tape on mine the first week I had my truck.. for me it was a safety issue as the sun hits it and it's like a laser beam.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

RobertusvT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My vote goes for covering the chrome. The sun will definitely shine off of it from the looks of it.

tap4154

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 V6
I put black electrical tape on mine the first week I had my truck.. for me it was a safety issue as the sun hits it and it's like a laser beam.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

I keep thinking of doing that, and agree, it's a safety issue. Usually only on the morning drive heading southeast, the Sun is low and reflects right into my eyes off the handle.

Edit: Had some black Gorilla tape in the garage and put that on. Should stay put and has a texture, so it looks okay :cool:

Ram Console Handle Black.jpg

Last edited:

Ohio5pt7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Kinda like

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk all grammar errors brought you by fat fingers and auto correct.