Carven progressive should be called Carven AGGRESSIVE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackbeautyhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Man Idk how it’s so loud in your cab. My carven r(competitor) I can barely hear inside my cab when the windows are up. Just hear a slight rumble when cruising and mild rumble when accelerating.

RamUAllNite

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
All this talk and here I am still waiting on delivery and my poor ears are sitting around all kinds of bored from this factory exhaust lol
I have the progressive on my sport, sounds much better can't wait to have my windows down when it gets warmer. Are you in the Albany Area? looking at your image if thats the Latham Goldstein they have been great to deal with with service.

Outdoors76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Man Idk how it’s so loud in your cab. My carven r(competitor) I can barely hear inside my cab when the windows are up. Just hear a slight rumble when cruising and mild rumble when accelerating.

i dont know either but ill tell u i felt like i was ******* off the neighborhood only to find out its not loud outside....

bjohnston0624

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
i dont know either but ill tell u i felt like i was ******* off the neighborhood only to find out its not loud outside....

I tryna move it orrrr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blackbeautyhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Dang that’s crazy. Mines a outdoorsman so it’s not like it should have anymore insulation or sound deadening materials than yours.

Jeremy Reed

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have the progressive on my sport, sounds much better can't wait to have my windows down when it gets warmer. Are you in the Albany Area? looking at your image if thats the Latham Goldstein they have been great to deal with with service.

Yeah, I’m down in Lansingburhg. They’ve been good to deal with. Had a few issues in the beginning that took some time to get straightened out (literally just filled out my dealership survey today, last day possible). I LOvE the free car washes though and I can’t wait to roll in the service bay and hear how loud it can get inside hahahah

69GWC

Power Wagon
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi, 8sp
I have a QC and dont find it overly loud in the cab, no more than any other truck I have had.