Pics of your 2nd gen ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Okiespaniel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
magnum, 5.9
Nice! Yours?

I will definitely and I'll try to do write ups along the way. If there is anything they i have you are interested in let me know and I'll do a write up!

Damn I fell in love, is that yours!?!?

Yeah, that's my truck. Funny...I've made a few changes since this photo.

dodge dude94

Millennial Boomer
Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 Ram 1500
Engine
5.9 Magnum
You are the one who helped me build a homemade catch can
Oh, well that's nice. lol Hell, I'm not even running it anymore.
Since this here is supposed to be a pitcher thread, here's a pitcher. < That's how certain Okies say it.View attachment 155439
Looking good as always, Al.
Yeah, that's my truck. Funny...I've made a few changes since this photo.
When are you NOT changing something. :laughing1:

Okiespaniel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
magnum, 5.9
Oh, well that's nice. lol Hell, I'm not even running it anymore.
Looking good as always, Al.

When are you NOT changing something. :laughing1:

True. More changes came today...

Headers.JPG

Now....before anyone and I mean, ANYONE....posts something about long tube headers...

I don't care....

Let me repeat...before you waste band space in a photo thread about all the benefits of long tubes...I don't care!

Ok? Good.

These replace a very nasty looking set of exhaust manifolds with my favorite thing....raw stainless! I might even run a little never dull over them for kicks. They are by far the heaviest dam* headers, far heavier than any old school muscle headers I've shoved kicked, beat or cut into an engine compartment, which is one reason they're not long tube.

dapepper9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L V8
True. More changes came today...

View attachment 155584

Now....before anyone and I mean, ANYONE....posts something about long tube headers...

I don't care....

Let me repeat...before you waste band space in a photo thread about all the benefits of long tubes...I don't care!

Ok? Good.

These replace a very nasty looking set of exhaust manifolds with my favorite thing....raw stainless! I might even run a little never dull over them for kicks. They are by far the heaviest dam* headers, far heavier than any old school muscle headers I've shoved kicked, beat or cut into an engine compartment, which is one reason they're not long tube.
Those look a lot better than the JBAs i used to have. Now DD94 needs to get his on ebay he's been holding for like a year

Okiespaniel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
magnum, 5.9
Gibson is the good stuff, maybe not the best, but better than most.

I need some better gaskets though. Not taking a chance with the ones Gibson included.

Any suggestions?

dodge dude94

Millennial Boomer
Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 Ram 1500
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Those look a lot better than the JBAs i used to have. Now DD94 needs to get his on ebay he's been holding for like a year
Yeah yeah yeah. I may put them on this summer. Idk yet.
Gibson is the good stuff, maybe not the best, but better than most.

I need some better gaskets though. Not taking a chance with the ones Gibson included.

Any suggestions?
Remflex gaskets are supposed to be the best.

dodge dude94

Millennial Boomer
Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 Ram 1500
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Gawddamn. You got enough tractor lights there bud? :laughing1:

I can't say anything tho cuz my current plan is while my wife is on vacation I'm going to swap out my two 7s and put in four HoboFright Daylighter knock offs.

thestuntboy

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
1999 2500/2001 2500/2018 3500
Engine
8.0/5.9 gas/6.4
Gawddamn. You got enough tractor lights there bud? :laughing1:

I can't say anything tho cuz my current plan is while my wife is on vacation I'm going to swap out my two 7s and put in four HoboFright Daylighter knock offs.
I was caught in several wash outs on the highway towing so I said never again plus I volunteer SAR work and when searching the woods for the lost and injured there is no such thing as too much light.

Charles.rogers1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My big truck with little wheels!
257ocg2.jpg

And my little truck with big wheels!
14mavyv.jpg

haha :D

Last edited:

WildWilly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
It's been a long road, but looking at my truck from 2014 to now
3HXb6PJ2CX3k2KRN9

28j8ck5.jpg

Here's one from last August when I was moving from Erie down to Pittsburgh. Still had some painting to do at the time! 285 General Grabber AT2s in the back waiting to go on too.
KwjFysNGyRhRrJVv9

28cmt7m.jpg

Here's one after I painted a side on my lunch break at work haha
CqHU4pKxyr9SYvts8

1zo9qxh.jpg

Fall pic with the winter wheels on and new tires
H5s8N9jm79u2NpgAA

2rgj91y.jpg

Last one from this spring with the Mickey Classic IIIs and the Grabbers301o8jm.jpg

Last edited:

jessofthepast

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I've been looking everywhere for a pic of those stock wheels done black. Thinking about doing a similar look on my 01 silver. What did you use on the sides and wheels? Plastidip? That's a good looking truck.

WildWilly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I've been looking everywhere for a pic of those stock wheels done black. Thinking about doing a similar look on my 01 silver. What did you use on the sides and wheels? Plastidip? That's a good looking truck.

I sanded them down really well since there was some pitting on them. 2/3 coats of self etching primer, 3/4 coats of matte black wheel paint, and 2/3 coats of the no-gloss wheel clear coat. I picked it all up at advance, so I believe it was Duplicolor