03 1500 to level or not to level

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matthew White

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8 Magnum
So recently I bought a 4” front and rear lift for my Ram which yes it’s a 2wd. But after I installed it my wheels had bad positive camber and the upper a arms were smacking the top of the coil spring bucket every time I hit a pebble. I knew that if I kept it like this the new ball joints I put in would ware out in 2 weeks so I decided to take out the coil spring spacers. Now the truck rides amazing but I’m not quite satisfied with the lift height.

I had a 4” spindle lift on top of a 3” coil spacer in the front, but the spacer wasn’t installed right (that’s what you get for taking it to a shop that has no idea what they’re doing) So I assumed that if I flipped the spacer around it would help, it didn’t, so I just removed it. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem with coil spacers, or if there was something I was doing wrong. I was thinking of buying a 2.5” spacer that fits right, or just leaving it how it is, sacrificing wheel rubbing.