16 Ram 1500 build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hodge-xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
Guess you're not takin orders than lol. Joking aside they look good man!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
revitupmoto33

revitupmoto33

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
Re-valved the icon rear shocks. Been wanting some more compression and rebound resistance to account for the different coil springs and added weight. Called Icon Vehicle Dynamics and they spec’d out a new shim stack for me, really helpful guys overthere. Surprised at how dirty the oil was, it’s only been about a year since last time I pulled them apart.

C4EC66AD-CB76-4CB0-B83B-1626358B1118.jpeg

373C1462-3CC3-421E-AEB8-08FB29C13495.jpeg

E1B37630-087F-424D-8005-279C8F094655.jpeg

4B62AA67-BB66-4F4D-90F5-AA87AACF0CBE.jpeg

hodge-xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
Shock voodoo! How was it getting them apart

Truck Fun

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
[ATTACH=full said:
127865[/ATTACH]

Would you please tell me about how you designed/built the floor console? I've been wondering about something like this for my truck. Thanks.

Apparently I didn't get the picture from the first page of posts to show properly.

OP
OP
revitupmoto33

revitupmoto33

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
Would you please tell me about how you designed/built the floor console? I've been wondering about something like this for my truck. Thanks.

Apparently I didn't get the picture from the first page of posts to show properly.
Lots of cardboard cutouts and masking tape, then traced and cut out of sheet metal. I’ll see if I can dig up any measurements I might have

OP
OP
revitupmoto33

revitupmoto33

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel

Here is what I found, these are rough measurements but should get you going

A195802E-60BB-4620-8492-6543652FF1F5.jpeg

Truck Fun

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
OP
OP
revitupmoto33

revitupmoto33

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
Thanks for posting but when I looked at the measurements closer, I'm confused. The design shows dimensions greater than the space between the bottom of the dash and the front of the jump seat. What am I reading wrong. Thanks for your time.
Oh that console. My bad I thought you were talking about the one under the backseat. I don’t have any measurements from that floor console. I used cardboard to get the two sides and back, then traced to plywood. Don’t think I ever pulled out a tape measure lol, well except when it came to squaring up the switches and cup holders.

hodge-xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
Oh that console. My bad I thought you were talking about the one under the backseat. I don’t have any measurements from that floor console. I used cardboard to get the two sides and back, then traced to plywood. Don’t think I ever pulled out a tape measure lol, well except when it came to squaring up the switches and cup holders.
How'd you attach it to the floor? The stock console sucks with the bench seat. I mean, you don't need that custom one no mo soooooo send it to meeeee

Those switches, I need them......honestly just send me your truck, you don't really need all that

OP
OP
revitupmoto33

revitupmoto33

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
How'd you attach it to the floor? The stock console sucks with the bench seat. I mean, you don't need that custom one no mo soooooo send it to meeeee

Those switches, I need them......honestly just send me your truck, you don't really need all that

Wasn’t attached to the floor. Had it wedged between the seat and console. I would have sent it to you for free but the trash man got it after I put in the full floor console. The switch panel I got was off amazon, prewired with breakers instead of fuses. I would send the truck over to you but the bank would get pretty upset since technically they still own it lol.

hodge-xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
Wasn’t attached to the floor. Had it wedged between the seat and console. I would have sent it to you for free but the trash man got it after I put in the full floor console. The switch panel I got was off amazon, prewired with breakers instead of fuses. I would send the truck over to you but the bank would get pretty upset since technically they still own it lol.
The bank don't need to know!!! I mean technically they're basically the same truck aside from the fuel they drink....right. I need to figure out a switch panel for this thing. That's the 1 thing I don't do well, wiring, that ***** for the birds

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk