2011 RAM 2500 Radio install parts list

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaKing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 HEMI
I have a 2011 RAM 2500.

I'm going to install double din radio in this truck. The dash hole is square, I got the dash kit. The current factory radio is basic, with sat. No Amp, no hi-end factory audio package. It does say whats on the radio, in the dash. But that's not a big deal for me. Also, no steering wheel controls. just a basic factory radio.

What wiring adapter do you all recommend?

Will I need an anti adapter?

what backup camera do you all recommend? I'm looking for one that may be able to go in factory location (lift handle). I need to back in to a trailer every once in awhile. And the cameras that bolt to the plate, tend to get smashed.

Thanks

adam1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v-8
hey man not sure if you bought a new radio or not yet but if I understand what your looking to do
check out radio-upgrade.com they make radio screens with gps and Bluetooth and back up cams. they are built to fit exactly to your ram and the wiring is all plug and play harness no cutting and the radio looks pretty sweet