2012 Hemi: No crank, no click, no code

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WASzuRAUCHEN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi,
Just got my TIPM replaced after having had stalling issues over the past months. With the new TIPM installed, the truck runs smooth again. However, it wouldn’t start. At first, it would start once when waiting few hours between the tries. Now it didn’t start in 24 hours.
I put the key in the ignition, and all comes up as expected. Accessories work, dashboard and head lights. Fuel pump sounds like it’s priming. However, when I turn in to run, nothing happens. No click (starter is new) but just dead silence. I can try as many times as I want without success. Feels like something is blocking the actually ignition.
Any ideas?

KoboldTaco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7L
Gotta check for those electrons. Have the battery checked and check to make sure your alternator is doing its job Once you get it running.

OP
OP
W

WASzuRAUCHEN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yep. I think I just figured it out. Changed the starter solenoid and I started right away. Multiple tries. Always turned in as expected. Now even with remote start.