2015 Ram Partout | Quad Cab Door Panels | Jump Seat | Diesel 7" Cluster | UAQ Radio | Cargo Cam

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuylerTech

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn Mega Cab 4x4
Engine
6.7L
Truck is getting traded in and have these parts left over.

8.4 Conversion Harness for 4/7 Speed Conversion. Has ATC temp connector. $115 Shipped
jyDb1csl.jpg

Left and Right Rear Quad Cab Laramie Door Panels w/ LED door lighting. $125 Shipped for Pair
FkIOkm5l.jpg
o6WLc0gl.jpg

Cloth Leather Jump Seat w/ Rear Vents, and Lower Storage; Media hub modified for 2018 hub. $125 Picked up near MA/NH includes All Vent ducting.
TxLOvXPl.jpg
q7vf1eOl.jpg
NragZuZl.jpg
3wF8a6il.jpg

7" Diesel Premium Cluster, from a 2015 but will work in 13-18 trucks. 32,*** Miles. Includes mileage programming if you wish. $650 Shipped PENDING SALE
ma0Yevul.jpg

Black Limited Style grille. Fits 13+ HD Trucks. $100 Picked up
ELNgAoLl.jpg

LED 3rd Brake Light w/ Cargo Camera and Pigtail for wiring $350
YRsBzjEl.jpg

8 Speed Shifter w/ 4WD Buttons $30 + Shipping
NYizd2ul.jpg

2018 RAM UAQ Radio w/ 2USB+AUX Media Hub and Center Console Filler Panel $950 SOLD
clCqXAOl.jpg

m6iscFil.jpg
DRBQooKl.jpg
eyzYwMJl.jpg

Last edited:

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Q's on the cargo cam .

Will this work on my 14 Ram , RA1 original truck currently upraded with a 15 RA4NA ?

If so , what does the pigtail consist of ? Is this routed straight to the radio , or does it go through the BCM ?
I currently have the OEM backup cam in sockets 31 , 32 , 33 in the radios C-1 connector .
Does this come with a Geni for activation or does it require the dealer flash ?

Thanks for a response Sir .

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
C

CuylerTech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L
Q's on the cargo cam .

Will this work on my 14 Ram , RA1 original truck currently upraded with a 15 RA4NA ?

If so , what does the pigtail consist of ? Is this routed straight to the radio , or does it go through the BCM ?
I currently have the OEM backup cam in sockets 31 , 32 , 33 in the radios C-1 connector .
Does this come with a Geni for activation or does it require the dealer flash ?

Thanks for a response Sir .

Currently it is the camera connector + 12” wire leads. You could simply extend them then pin them to the cargo camera inputs and be perfect. It will require some sort of turn on, I could send you a tazer to do it once or you could get the sales code added.

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Currently it is the camera connector + 12” wire leads. You could simply extend them then pin them to the cargo camera inputs and be perfect. It will require some sort of turn on, I could send you a tazer to do it once or you could get the sales code added.
Thanks for the response Sir .

JOHRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel 3.0
So what exactly does the 7" Diesel Premium Cluster get me? Obviously there are more visible gauges. Does that mean that there isn't a menu system you need to dig down through anymore?

OP
OP
C

CuylerTech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L
-

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

CuylerTech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L
So what exactly does the 7" Diesel Premium Cluster get me? Obviously there are more visible gauges. Does that mean that there isn't a menu system you need to dig down through anymore?

You get the bigger main setup where you can pick what’s in each corner and along the side of the gauges like trans temp , fuel economy etc. you also get the bigger other pages there are about 9 different menus you can go through.

JOHRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel 3.0
You get the bigger main setup where you can pick what’s in each corner and along the side of the gauges like trans temp , fuel economy etc. you also get the bigger other pages there are about 9 different menus you can go through.

Is this a difficult swap? Can a novice do this?

OP
OP
C

CuylerTech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L
Is this a difficult swap? Can a novice do this?

Takes all of 5 minutes to do. You take 4 Torx screws out to remove the surround on the cluster, then 4 8mm bolts hold the cluster in, Straight plug and play.

JOHRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel 3.0
Takes all of 5 minutes to do. You take 4 Torx screws out to remove the surround on the cluster, then 4 8mm bolts hold the cluster in, Straight plug and play.

So from what I'm reading, the cluster holds the Odometer reading. So how exactly does that get updated? Also, any issues between Miles and kilometers (I'm in Canada)

OP
OP
C

CuylerTech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L
So from what I'm reading, the cluster holds the Odometer reading. So how exactly does that get updated? Also, any issues between Miles and kilometers (I'm in Canada)

Im including programming in the cost. If you purchased the cluster from me, I would program it to match your KM, Engine Hours and Idle Hours so when you receive it, it will be perfectly matching. I also have a KM right side Gauge face I can put on it so the major unit is KM instead of MPH. this cluster originally was a ecodiesel canadian cluster, I swapped the gauge face out for a US one.

sam-aye-am

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
Im including programming in the cost. If you purchased the cluster from me, I would program it to match your KM, Engine Hours and Idle Hours so when you receive it, it will be perfectly matching. I also have a KM right side Gauge face I can put on it so the major unit is KM instead of MPH. this cluster originally was a ecodiesel canadian cluster, I swapped the gauge face out for a US one.

I’d be all about over this if it was 6.7 and not ecodiesel. I know, main difference is redline. It’s important to me considering who else may have to drive my truck....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
C

CuylerTech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L
I’d be all about over this if it was 6.7 and not ecodiesel. I know, main difference is redline. It’s important to me considering who else may have to drive my truck....

It has the 6.7 redline tach. I swapped it out.

OP
OP
C

CuylerTech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L

The eco and the cummins both cap out at 5K on the tach, only difference is the eco doesnt show a red area from 3250rpm to 5k.

icetraxx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Payment sent Wednesday morning for radio. Waiting on tracking number.

Status
Not open for further replies.