2017 power wagon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mule19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I posted here awhile ago about power wagons and as fate would have it I find myself in one finally.

Some products I am looking for and hoping this forum can help with are, steering stabilizer to replace the oem one and a steering box bracket if needed in the forums opinion.

What I have planned are new headlight and fog light bulbs, which I found a vendor on the site, rock sliders, muffler delete, and potentially a CAI but seems pointless.

B823DBF3-49DC-424C-8A39-15DB8DA692EB.jpeg

Trailmaker

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
I posted here awhile ago about power wagons and as fate would have it I find myself in one finally.

Some products I am looking for and hoping this forum can help with are, steering stabilizer to replace the oem one and a steering box bracket if needed in the forums opinion.

What I have planned are new headlight and fog light bulbs, which I found a vendor on the site, rock sliders, muffler delete, and potentially a CAI but seems pointless.

View attachment 215087
Welcome to the Club Mule19!

Maligator

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hem 5.7
Welcome!
Dodge off road makes a 4thgen steering brace. As for the steering stabilizer the OEM unit works pretty well on our trucks if not OEM I would say a King unit from Thuren would be best.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Ram Wagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Welcome!
Dodge off road makes a 4thgen steering brace. As for the steering stabilizer the OEM unit works pretty well on our trucks if not OEM I would say a King unit from Thuren would be best.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

just installed the steering stabilzer from Thuren, seems to have taken care of the "slight" wobble at 70+ mph when i hit any bumps on the road. 41k miles on the 2018

56PW17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
just installed the steering stabilzer from Thuren, seems to have taken care of the "slight" wobble at 70+ mph when i hit any bumps on the road. 41k miles on the 2018
I just received a track bar from them, going to install that and then the steering stabilizer if needed. You like it so far?

OP welcome. Nice rig you have there

Ram Wagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I just received a track bar from them, going to install that and then the steering stabilizer if needed. You like it so far?

OP welcome. Nice rig you have there

I have noticed a big improvement in handling and with the steering stabilizer i do not have any slight wobble that i felt with the factory one.