2019 Ram Classic 1500 - Warlock Package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Wow that’s a nice truck, Rebel front, standard interior, regular coilover suspension and no RAM on the tailgate, 20” wheels, they’ll sell the hell out of them for the guys that don’t like the 5th gen

Last edited:

TXCOMT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
This Reb owner likes it, too...if I was having issues with my air suspension, I'd probably trade mine in, opt for a Warlock with a Hemi and 4X4 and call it good. Of course, the wheels would have to go, as well as the muffler and tips, then I'd...oh, heck, here we'd go again!

TXCOMT

danielmid

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Sport 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Maybe I'm missing something, what makes it so special?

From the article:

"The 2019 Ram 1500 Classic Warlock package begins on the outside with the R-A-grille, 20-inch black painted aluminum wheels, front and rear powder coated bumpers, a one inch suspension lift, black wheel flares, LED fog lamps, projection headlamps with black bezels, LED taillights , black badging all around, tow hooks, heavy duty rear shocks and an optional Sport hood. Warlock decals on the bedsides and unique hood decals round out the exterior upgrades. In short, the new Warlock looks a whole lot like the previous generation Rebel."

HEMI_Finn

U.S. ARMY Veteran
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
From the article:

"The 2019 Ram 1500 Classic Warlock package begins on the outside with the R-A-grille, 20-inch black painted aluminum wheels, front and rear powder coated bumpers, a one inch suspension lift, black wheel flares, LED fog lamps, projection headlamps with black bezels, LED taillights , black badging all around, tow hooks, heavy duty rear shocks and an optional Sport hood. Warlock decals on the bedsides and unique hood decals round out the exterior upgrades. In short, the new Warlock looks a whole lot like the previous generation Rebel."
I read the article. Before I posted my question. Which is exactly WHY I posted my question. There is nothing truly "special" about this offering. They could've done so much more but, In my opinion they dropped the ball.

b-rock

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Very nice! Should have black exhaust tips from factory though
Agreed! With everything else blacked out already (fender and door lettering, handles, etc.), why not the exhaust tips?

2017 RAM 1500 CC, LoneStar, Black Pearl

Therooster

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I love the look of this. It looks exactly like my 2015 Outdoorsman except with a Rebel front. I have the exact color combo shown above. They are touting the value, but it's a 4×2 v6.
I would love to know the price of this in a crew cab, 4x4, with a hemi, with heated bucket seats. My guess is 46k msrp.

Kernal Clink

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L Pentastar
Maybe I'm missing something, what makes it so special?
My thoughts exactly.

From the article:

I personaly dont like it. The grille is not my favorite, 20" wheels and all the other regular options are nothing new. A 1" lift? Really? What a waste of time typing that in the description. New Decals! Ahh there it is! More money for special stickers, that sounds about right.

To each their own but "It's going to be a no for me Dog."

NoveskeFan

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Crew Cab Short Bed Copperhead Sport 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just looking to use up 4th gen Rebel stock parts? How much longer will the "Classic" trucks be manufactured?

Khalifa45

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 1500 Backcountry
Engine
5.7 Hemi
My dad had a '77 Black Warlock. It was the first vehicle I ever drove. It was cool. I like this version too.

BTD07

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So theres a 2019 Classic that looks like a Rebel, and an Ignition Orange 2019 Classic that looks like the 2016 Sport..I dont know, I personally dont favor things that are made to look like something they arent, as the two mentioned 'real' versions cost a pretty penny more. But thats just me