2021 Ram Laramie New England

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scout205

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 e torque
Hello all,

Brand new member here as of today. I'm currently getting ready to convert from a 2016 F-150 back to a Ram Laramie. I previously had a 2006 Laramie and really liked that truck.

I'm shopping around for what I think I want a 2021 Laramie Night Edition, with a 5.7 e torque or possibly a Sport edition. Leaning towards the NE but waiting for a couple to show up locally to put eyes on them.

Can anyone share what they have bought one of these or a similar truck for in the New England area?

I'm currently getting reading to look at a Night Edition that has an MSRP of $60,250. This truck has the options that would be acceptable.

Thanks

RIRamguy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 e
I have a Laramie sport, I like the body color trim with out most of the chrome. The thing I don't like about the night edition is the black "eyebrow " between the grill and hood. I am a fellow NE'er. By the way I was really unhappy with Brigham Gill Ram! If you are near Boston avoid them!20200818_101011.jpg

Matty2021

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8 Hemi
I have a Laramie sport, I like the body color trim with out most of the chrome. The thing I don't like about the night edition is the black "eyebrow " between the grill and hood. I am a fellow NE'er. By the way I was really unhappy with Brigham Gill Ram! If you are near Boston avoid them!View attachment 235350

Good to know about Bringham Gill. Thanks!! I just bought in CT but frequent MA.

peeceejay

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I got a 2020 Laramie night edition, e-torque, 3:92 rear axle, 12" screen etc. I'm in central MA, but drove 70 odd miles to Good Brothers in Weymouth as they had the exact truck I wanted on their lot. $66k sticker, I walked out for $56k last August.

I love the truck (my first), but I do wish I had less "sporty" wheels - I got the big 22" black wheels, and they got scuffed pretty quickly. Would have preferred something smaller and more robust.

Halligan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Now is a tough time to buy and I doubt theirs any $10,000 off deals to be had. Rebates suck, inventory is low and the factories are slowed way down on production right now. I was told by a salesman the other day that a new truck order will take 6 months to come in. Good luck!

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello all,

Brand new member here as of today. I'm currently getting ready to convert from a 2016 F-150 back to a Ram Laramie. I previously had a 2006 Laramie and really liked that truck.

I'm shopping around for what I think I want a 2021 Laramie Night Edition, with a 5.7 e torque or possibly a Sport edition. Leaning towards the NE but waiting for a couple to show up locally to put eyes on them.

Can anyone share what they have bought one of these or a similar truck for in the New England area?

I'm currently getting reading to look at a Night Edition that has an MSRP of $60,250. This truck has the options that would be acceptable.

Thanks

GL on yer purchase and hopefully U find and get everything that U want.

sandawilliams

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
Now is a tough time to buy and I doubt theirs any $10,000 off deals to be had. Rebates suck, inventory is low and the factories are slowed way down on production right now. I was told by a salesman the other day that a new truck order will take 6 months to come in. Good luck!

I ordered mine in January and it will be here next week (3/12) Took 10 weeks.

Lipi128

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
Ive actually recently started looking at the Laramie Night editions because I love the black on black. Went to a dealership here in Mass yesterday and they gave me a whopping 1k off the sticker of 66k... Looks like ill be waiting this out haha