2022 Ram GT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mick1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi GT
I recently purchased a 2022 Ram GT and cannot find where to set the speeding alert. I have read the manual 3 times, have called Dodge Ram Help, and have gone back to the dealer ….no one can give me an answer. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Tray Burge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I recently purchased a 2022 Ram GT and cannot find where to set the speeding alert. I have read the manual 3 times, have called Dodge Ram Help, and have gone back to the dealer ….no one can give me an answer. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Pictures first!

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
My 2016 Ram has a setting in the radios Menu

When i have my Navigation showing on the radios screen
in one of the corners it shows the speed limit, some times the road sign has changed & the radio is incorrect.
I forget if the warning is displayed on the screen.
I believe i have my warning set at 7 miles higher than the speed limit.
If you get a ticket for 10 miles over the speed limit, it is considered Reckless Driving

When that happens, give the officer a polite smile & keep your hands on the top of the steering wheel.
If you live out of State & the Officer is wearing this type of hat, smile real nice & hope that he has had a very good day

1668030728592.png