32.5 MPG

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VernDiesel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
ED
Son has a 2022 Ecodiesel with 3.21s. After his 10K oil change and talking to the service manager he decided to upgrade to an aftermarket tune. 13k miles on the truck now coming back from the tune installation Detroit MI to Dayton OH we got 32.5 mpg. This was running 75 mph with a little bit of stomp and play to test it out. He is stoked. More responsive less DEF better mileage engine brake and more available power.

Totally jelly I've got about 12 months before I am ready to order a new truck. See if I can make that million mile marker first.

Last edited by a moderator:

dhay13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2500 6.4L Hemi 4.10's 'Off-Road'
Di the dealer do the tune? Is the warranty still valid? If so that is awesome! If not it's still awesome but a huge risk...lol. But you seem to have quite a bit of experience and good luck with those eco-diesels. Son bought a 2021 2500 Cummins last summer and loves it but his EVIC reads about 16.0 but his driving is mostly 12 or so miles to work then 12 or so back but he put 90,000 on his 2018 6.4 in 2 years so if he ever goes back to the road he will be better off

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
R.jpg

Those who have skills both physical and of proper wit will thrive regardless at what is thrown at you. If you cant see it outside your window, it's not news. America is the most protected people in the history of the world, our destructive capabilities are that of all our enemies combined. If we ever are "on fire", so will they be.

WY-Dave

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2500
Engine
6.7 CTD
nevermind

Last edited:

dhay13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2500 6.4L Hemi 4.10's 'Off-Road'
POLITICAL CONTENT REMOVED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RULES. KEEP THIS IN MIND WHEN POSTING ANY CONTENT ON RAMFORUM.COM
There was an incident at my wifes school a couple of weeks ago. There were 4 or 5 girls getting ready to leave class and 1 was still working. The teacher told the other girls to 'leave her alone so she could finish up'. The group turned on the teacher because she used the terms 'her' and 'she' and backed the teacher into a corner. They then told her they were going to get her fired for that and left slamming the door and punching and kicking lockers. In the end the Superintendent backed the teacher but the parents went to the school board to get the teacher fired. So far it looks like the teacher is going to prevail but this is ridiculous

Paul Kingsbury

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 C
Son has a 2022 Ecodiesel with 3.21s. After his 10K oil change and talking to the service manager he decided to upgrade to an aftermarket tune. 13k miles on the truck now coming back from the tune installation Detroit MI to Dayton OH we got 32.5 mpg. This was running 75 mph with a little bit of stomp and play to test it out. He is stoked. More responsive less DEF better mileage engine brake and more available power.

Totally jelly I've got about 12 months before I am ready to order a new truck. See if I can make that million mile marker first.
Well I want to know which tunner and what tune your son got? Inquiring minds want to know!

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins

What was he getting before? And is this hand calculated or the lie-o-meter? Tuning will throw the calculations off so I wouldn't trust what the computer is telling you at this point without verifying.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

Political commentary is not allowed in accordance with the forum rules you agreed to when you joined this forum.

Further posting of political content will result in a rule violation warning and/or a ban from the forum.

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Gentlemen,

Political commentary is not allowed in accordance with the forum rules you agreed to when you joined this forum.

Further posting of political content will result in a rule violation warning and/or a ban from the forum.

Can I give a million thumbs up on this?

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7

Figured you'd have hit the 1000000 already. Must be taking too much time off work. I know you hit the metric million a fair while ago. I want to see if the 2nd trans makes it to the end, but also what kind of MPG you manage towing on a new one. Not sure how this thread went so sideways. Must be something you said. Lol

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I thought the thread was about Ecodiesels getting good gas mileage? When did Dorothy leave Kansas?
Not know when, know why, she likes Red Shoes @@@, red, common place, hence the Red Beast I own.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jems007