4x4 driveshaft loop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tyler Yates

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
How are you 4x4 guys mounting a driveshaft loop on the rear driveshaft? Would appreciate part numbers and pictures if you have any. Thanks all.

Brandon-w

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500
Engine
Any more info? What it is year?

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
How are you 4x4 guys mounting a driveshaft loop on the rear driveshaft? Would appreciate part numbers and pictures if you have any. Thanks all.

I can't do pic's on here,but if you're a member of any of the facebook pages like High Performance Rams / Tuned Rams etc. I can post pic's of mine.I just used the cheap old Lakewood #18000 loop ,trimmed the legs slightly and bolted it to the cross member behind the T-case. My truck is a rcsb 4X4 ,i'm not sure if the longer wheelbase trucks have the cross member in the same place though.
If you go onto either of the pages I listed tag me and i'll post pics for you.
Rick Wildman

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I think Jay Greene was building some but for the quad cabs only. You might try to check with him. I think he is on FB under Greene Racing I think
Jay

OP
OP
Tyler Yates

Tyler Yates

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I think Jay Greene was building some but for the quad cabs only. You might try to check with him. I think he is on FB under Greene Racing I think
Jay
Hes tuning my truck so ill shoot him a message lol

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Jay

I think they were only for the 2 wheel drive trucks though Jay,i don't think anybody has a direct bolt on loop for the 4X4's,at least not to my knowledge.