5.7 Hemi rocker arm retainer/spacer block broken. Not sold separate from whole arm!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pittbullsean

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
This is item 2 on illustration. Apparently, you can only get the bolt itself. You cannot get the retainer anywhere. That is ridiculous! Apparently you have to order a whole rocker for $200 to get the rest of the hardware, washers and all. Anyone have any idea where I might be able to find one of these?!?!

Attachments

• hemi retainer.gif
    hemi retainer.gif
    8.3 KB · Views: 10
  • thumbnail_image0.jpg
    thumbnail_image0.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 10

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Was curious did a little googling, I don't have first hand experience but I'll share what I found. Looks like they aren't so easy to find.

Ebay might be the way to go.

04fxdwgi

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 1500 Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Saw a guy on Youtube that does videos tearing down dead engines and sells the parts.. Don't know his name, but you may be able to find him and see what he wants for one.

Or maybe someone here has a junk parts drawer that may have one.

OP
OP
P

Pittbullsean

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Alright, here's the follow up! Apparently, that rocker arm goes way back in years and a ton of Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, etc models. I found several at the local pull a part and just popped valve covers and grabbed a couple of the whole bolt assemblies so I'd have some spares in case. They didn't even charge me for the bolts! So $3 entry into lot and problem solved!!