A minor annoyance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Midnite-CTD

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
When driving my 2014 2500, I tend to leave the EVIC on the fuel economy screen. Everything is set to metric (Speed, l/100km, etc)

Whenever I set the cruise control, it displays the set speed in mph?! I have to exit out of the fuel economy screen, go to the speedometer screen, and then it will change to km/h.

Am I missing something here? :shrug:

Canadian Ram owner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
When driving my 2014 2500, I tend to leave the EVIC on the fuel economy screen. Everything is set to metric (Speed, l/100km, etc)

Whenever I set the cruise control, it displays the set speed in mph?! I have to exit out of the fuel economy screen, go to the speedometer screen, and then it will change to km/h.

Am I missing something here? :shrug:

I have the same issue with my 2014 1500, it's not a real big deal just annoying.

OP
OP
Midnite-CTD

Midnite-CTD

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
I actually spoke to one of the guys at the dealership yesterday. Apparently Ram is aware of this, but the Canadian market share is too small to warrant any effort towards a solution?!

That might be more annoying than the original issue... :wtf:

UneasyJmitchell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just have Canada replace all KPM signs with MPH signs! JK, I have some good friends from the hockey days from western Canada. Id love to go out there.