AEV 4” Dual Sport Suspension installed.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

azcoyote

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I wish I had more snow access. That looks like fun! Mine was opening day of deer hunt last week. Headed back out today for another few days of chasing bucks. Get to get dirty if nothing else. :)

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0L Ecodiesel
So I went with a 285/75r18 and measured my speedometer, apparently it must have been inaccurate before because now I am only reading high by a couple mph at 70. I'll still adjust the size this weekend, but nice to know it is only off by a little bit.

OP
OP
DamnRam1500

DamnRam1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 1500 Express 4x4
Engine
5.7L Hemi
How did you mount that light? I have a similar light sitting in my garage, but haven't come up with a decent mounting solution.

I used coarse thread theft proof screws right through the bumper and in to the plastic shock absorption thing under the bumper cover. No f$&@s given. Lol it’s been there for years.

285s? Why do small? :D

35x12.5s or bust!

I use a Rough Country speedometer recalibration tool. It plugs in to the obd2 port and uses GPS to figure out your speed vs the computer speed then re programs it based on 45 mph and changes the transmission shift points accordingly. Not bad for $130 ish. Unfortunately it only works with one vin number once it’s used.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0L Ecodiesel
I used coarse thread theft proof screws right through the bumper and in to the plastic shock absorption thing under the bumper cover. No f$&@s given. Lol it’s been there for years.

285s? Why do small? :D

35x12.5s or bust!

I use a Rough Country speedometer recalibration tool. It plugs in to the obd2 port and uses GPS to figure out your speed vs the computer speed then re programs it based on 45 mph and changes the transmission shift points accordingly. Not bad for $130 ish. Unfortunately it only works with one vin number once it’s used.

lol, the 285 in the Falken Wildpeak actually measures 34.8 inches....which is taller than some "35's". It is just an inch narrower than most 35's.

For the recalibration I bought the AlfaOBD app and a SGM bypass cable, so I can easily change it, I just hadn't yet.